New Zealand Visitor Visa application Fees 2019
New Zealand is the ultimate escape because of its less crowded, green, peaceful and accepting nature. Often called as the ‘god’s very own land’. It has the picturesque mountain ranges, sweeping plains, imposing native forests, crystal clear inland lakes, miles of golden sand beaches and numerous bays dotted around one of the longest coastlines in the world. Sounds amazing, isn’t it? Just imagine what will be the scenario if you see this all live by going and exploring there.
Aptech Global is here to make you at ease by assisting you in applying for New Zealand Visitor Visa.
New Zealand Visitor visa is valid up to 9 months
90 days Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Types of Visitor Visa:
- Visitor Visa: If you want to come to New Zealand as a tourist, visit family and friends or to study a short course.
- Group Visitor Visa: If you are organizing a group tour and your group is having same travel arrangements and travel purpose.
You don’t need a tourist New Zealand visa if you are:
- A New Zealand or Australian citizen or resident.
- A UK Citizen or passport holder of UK (can stay up to 6 months).
Citizen belonging to visa waiver agreement country with New Zealand (can stay up to 3 months)
Documents for New Zealand Visa Application:
- An online application or a completed visa application form (No-NZ 1017)
- 2 passport size color photographs. (Not more than 6 months old).
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from date of arrival in New Zealand and old passport if any.
- A return ticket from New Zealand or enough funds to buy one.
- Proof you have enough money to cover your expenses in New Zealand:
- NZD$1000 per months
- Nzd$400 per month (already paid for the accommodation)
- Sponsorship form (if someone is sponsoring your visit)
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- International credit card copy and statements with limits
- Last 3 months salary slips (if employed)
- Leave application letter from the organization
- Company registration proof (if self-employed)
- Pension/retired letter (if retired)
- No objection certificate from the school/university (if student)
- Medical certificate to prove good health
The visa officer will review all the documents and application form. Entire selection process will be solely based on your application form and relevant documents. So, make sure you have double cross checked before submitting.
Please note that New Zealand Travel visa application process can take 15-25 days.
Aptech Visa makes sure that you visit New Zealand tension free and hence we take all the pressure for your smooth sailing in New Zealand.
Therefore we charge the best in the industry.
To know more in this regard, contact our immigration experts at 7503832132 or mail your query at firstname.lastname@example.org