Canada Permanent Residence Visa
Canada has been one of the most favourite countries to get a Permanent Resident Visa since the past several decades. Thousands of immigration seekers aspire to move in Canada to work and live with their families. The flexible immigration process offered by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes obtaining a Canadian PR visa desirable and easy to obtain.
The candidate has various options to get a Canada PR visa. The Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) offers around 60 immigration programs, from which, the most suitable and appropriate program can be selected. The immigration process for Canada Permanent Residency is point-based and nominates its candidates according to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) which are scored on the basis of the factors such as: age, education, skills, work experience, adaptability and language ability etc...
Do you want to work, live permanently in Canada? Apply Canada PR visa now, Canada is the world second largest country,
Canada Permanent Resident (PR) Card
Your PR card can be used to show that you have permanent resident status in Canada. If you travel outside Canada, you will need to show your card and your passport when you come back on a commercial vehicle, like an airplane, boat, train or bus.
PRs traveling outside Canada who do not have a valid PR card, or who are not carrying it, need to apply for a permanent resident travel document before returning to Canada by commercial vehicle.
Canada PR Express Entry Benefits
As a permanent resident, you have the right to:
- Get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage, Child care, Child education, pension scheme, financial assistance etc.
- Live, work or study anywhere in Canada,
- Apply for Canadian citizenship,
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
- Health care & medical Insurance
Why Choose Canada As a Permanent Resident?
- Canada welcomes 3,00000 newcomers till the year 2021 as per its new immigration target.
- 85,000 people become Canadian Permanent Residency Every Year
- More than 70,000 Students immigrate yearly
- Canada Ranked 2nd best country in the world
- Canada is a top 10 study destination in the world
- You can live and work anywhere in Canada
- Canada Ranked first in the “Quality of life” Categories.
- Lenient Immigration Policy, Democratic Values, Tolerant Society
- The Highest Paying in Demands job in Canada for 2017
Canada Permanent Resident Visa Process Chart
How to Apply Canada PR Visa
Check you meet the Canada Permanent Resident eligibility requirements and calculate your points
- Submit an Expression Entry:-
If you meet the criteria’s of express entry you can submit an EOI online
- Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA):-
If you have highest CRS score in the express entry pool you'll be selected from the EOI pool and may be sent an ITA.
- Submit a Resident Application:-
Post receiving ITA you have 60 days to provide all documentary evidence with relevant Canada PR visa fee & information
- Receive Your Visa:-
If successful, you'll be issued a resident visa of one of 29 categories for canada pr.
You May Also Want to Read