Canada PR Process - How to apply for Canada PR?
How to Apply for Canada PR Visa Application from India?
Follow These 4 Steps of Canada PR Process
- Check your visa options:Canada encourages applications for permanent residence from people with abilities, education and work experience that will contribute to the Canadian economy.
If you found that your profile is in demand in Canada, then check eligibility under which visa class you are eligible A visa application processing is not easier, and the process can take some time, so before you start check your visa options and work out which you are eligible to apply for.
There may be a number of visas you are eligible to apply for – each with its own criteria and application process.
Staying Inform:- Selection criteria’s, program requirements & immigration norms can change without prior notification, it is applicants duty to stay inform, please note:-
- Express Entry Canada
- Canada PNP Programs
- Canada family sponsorship visa.
- Quebec Skilled worker Program
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
- Start-up Visa /Canada Investor / Entrepreneur Visa
- Self-employed PR
1)Applications will be processed according to the rules and regulations in effect at the time of the assessment. These may change at any time.
2)We strongly recommend, please take professional advice to increase your chances of the PR visa
Our immigration experts contain the latest news, selection criteria updates; connect with our experts fill the free assessment form.
- Double check the documentation part:- Make sure you check the requirements of the visa category you are applying under before you send in your application. The application process will take longer if the required information is not provided. Or if you do not provide all the requested documents, your application will be returned to you.
Please note:- It is a serious offence to give false or misleading information to Canada immigration officer or department. The information you provide on your application may be subject to verification.
Check Here Documents Requirements For Canada PR Visa
- Submit your application for canada PR visa:- Once you received invitation, you will have 60 days to submit your all required documents with applicable charges/ fee: This is the final step of Canada PR Process
Please note:- while you are submitting your application, you need to make sure all the information is truthful & correct
Canada PR visa fee:
For single applicant CIC PR processing fee is CAD $ 1040
For including spouse you need to pay additional CAD $ 1040
For including dependent child you need to pay additional CAD $ 150
Bio Metric fee:-
Biometrics – per person – CAD $ 85
Biometrics – family (2 or more) – CAD $ 170
- Wait for final decision:- Once you have submitted your application. Your application in 'Canada Immigration Process' will undergo a detailed review by a CIC Officer. The Officer will consider all the information and documentation you have provided, and will assess it against current selection standards.
If your application lacks any of the requested documents, it will be returned to you. Failure to provide supporting documents in certain circumstances may result in the refusal of your application.
CIC process 85 % application within 2 months of receiving complete application, however decision time may vary case to case, CIC keep
Aptech Visa has empowered thousands of immigrants to successfully prepare their immigration applications for submission to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (formerly known as Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)). Our goal at Aptech Visa is to make it easier, more accurate and less stressful to complete the IRCC application forms.
4 Reasons for Canadian Permanent Resident Visa Rejection
- 2)A Missed Deadline
- 4)Failure to submit ADR (additional documents requirements)
Click Here=> If You are Interested in Applying for Canadian Permanent Residence
How long does it take to get permanent residence in Canada?
By and large, it takes around 45 days to process PR cards for new permanent residence once IRCC gets a total application bundle from people who have satisfied their residency essentials. Applications for renewed PR Cards for the most part take 104 days.
You May Also Want to Read