A Way to Get New Zealand PR 2019-20
New Zealand is a pleasant country to live, work and raise a family. It is the most livable country as per the Human Development Index. It is regarded as the most peaceful, clean, and safest country to live and work in. The Oz country is becoming a preferred immigration destination for Indians seeking permanent residency options.
The people from across the globe move into New Zealand every year and most specifically from India for a better standard of living. The permanent residency of New Zealand is the most sort-after immigration gateway for migrants wishing to apply for a New Zealand PR.
Send New Zealand PR Enquiry
Some Useful Links:
Only those candidates who have the most competitive profiles will be invited to submit an official application to the program. Thus, make sure to meet the required eligibility requirements for considering SINP.
Introduction of New Zealand PR:
New Zealand PR allows an applicant to live, work and study in New Zealand for an indefinite period of time.
You can apply for a New Zealand Permanent Residency , once you have held the resident of New Zealand for 2 years continuously.
The Permanent Residency of New Zealand enables an applicant to receive benefits similar to New Zealand citizen.
Benefits of New Zealand PR
As a New Zealand PR holder, you will be entitled to receive certain New Zealand Permanent Residency benefits like:
- It allows you to live and work in New Zealand for an indefinite period of time
- You may avail free healthcare facilities provided by the New Zealand Government
- You may access New Zealand education facilities
- You will be able to come and go to New Zealand as a permanent resident for an indefinite period of time
How to Apply for a New Zealand PR From India?
India is a country boasting of many skilled workers looking out for better living and working opportunities. The category that is most suitable for applying New Zealand is Skilled Migration Category (SMC). The Skilled Migration Category (SMC) allows skilled workers to live and work in New Zealand on a permanent basis.
A point based and step-by-step immigration method is applicable to invite skilled migrants under this category. A lot of factors are taken into accounts such as age, work experience, qualification, language ability, and character requirements.
The points are checked using NZ PR points calculator 2019
So, if you have skills, qualifications, or experience that is required in the New Zealand Labour market then in such a case you will be able to apply for a resident under the skilled migrant category.
Who is Eligible to Apply for New Zealand PR Process?
To become eligible for NZ PR process, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be under 55 years of age at the time of lodgment
- You must have sufficient years of work experience along with occupation listed on relevant New Zealand Occupational Demand Lists.
- You must have your education and work experience in accordance with each other
- You must have overall IELTS 6.5 bands to become eligible for New Zealand PR
- You must be in good health
Check Your Eligibility Here
How Does The NZ PR Process Work?
As a skilled worker applying for New Zealand, you must focus on applying in a systematic way for Skilled Migration Category (SMC):
- The first stage is getting your Pre Assessment Report (PAR) Test that checks whether your education and university is recognized as per the New Zealand educational standards or not. If your education or university is not recognized then PAR is a mandatory requirement otherwise you can proceed without PAR as well.
More than 90 percent of the Universities are not recognized by the New Zealand educational standards and thus, almost every migrant applying for SMC is asked to take PAR.
- The next stage after getting successful PAR report is to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for a resident under the skilled migrant category in a proper manner. EOI is a point based system that calculates scores for various factors like age, educational qualification, work experience, language ability, and other factors. To become eligible to apply for New Zealand PR, you must have at least 100 points out of 340 on New Zealand Assessment Grid. New Zealand PR Point Calculator is the tool to check total immigration points
- The eligible applicants who have a score of 100 and above are put into the EOI pool where the highest ranking applicant is selected from the pool by the Minister of Immigration through regular draws.
- The current selection point for New Zealand Permanent Resident is 160 points
- The next stage is Full Assessment where the selected applicants must evaluate their full profile (education and experience)
- After successful full assessment does the PR filing and wait for the to come.
For further assistance in this regard, connect with our and immigration experts of Aptech Global by filling Free Assessment form. The experts will evaluate your profile in-detail and will guide in the proper manner for New Zealand PR process.
How can I get PR in New Zealand?
You can get PR in New Zealand by applying through correct and most favourable immigration programs that suit your eligibility requirements and preferences. To apply for New Zealand PR make sure you are 55 years old or younger, meets health and character requirements, required work experience, etc. Create an express entry profile and score at least 100 immigration points out of 340 on the New Zealand Point Assessment Grid. Wait for the fortnightly EOI draws results and the highest-ranking candidate is invited to apply for immigration New Zealand .
How many points are required for New Zealand PR?
New Zealand Skilled Immigration points system is designed to invite highly skilled and qualified workers to the country who can come and contribute towards the economy. Through the point system, the expression of interest is ranked to the overall point score. The minimum passing New Zealand immigration points are 100 out of 340 that are calculated for age, educational qualification, work experience, job offer letter and known connection in the country. However, the candidates are invited with 160 immigration points and above.
What is the skills shortage in New Zealand?
- 1-Long Term Skills Shortage List (LTSSL)
The Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) mentions the list of skilled occupations that are in sustained shortage all over New Zealand. The list is regularly updated after every 6 months where the new occupations are added or removed from the list.
- 2-Immediate Skills Shortage List (ISSL)
The Immediate Skills Shortage List (ISSL) mentions those occupations that are urgently required in New Zealand. This list identified those occupations that have an immediate shortage of skilled workers.
- 3-The Construction and Infrastructure Skill Shortage List (CISSL)
The Construction and Infrastructure Skill Shortage List (CISSL) has replaced the former CSSL. This list is applicable all over New Zealand to support the government’s construction and infrastructure commitments.
What are Fees For New Zealand PR?
New Zealand offers a systematic procedure for asking permanent residency fee. The New Zealand PR fee is different for different visa categories and the total number of people applying for the visa program. For the skilled migrant category, the current New Zealand Immigration cost is $2,470 and new immigration cost is $2,710. The fees are not taken at a single stage but the various level of the immigration process. Send New Zealand Assessment Form Here
You May Also Want to Read