United Kingdom Visitor/Tourist Visa
United Kingdom is 8th most famous country to visit. This country has everything for singles, couple and families ranging from wide variety of landscapes, beautiful oceans, splendid hills, plunging farmlands, wild heaths and moors, dainty lakes and lochs and gentle, lovely valleys and streams.
If you intend to visit United Kingdom for travelling, to visit family and friends, to attend a business trip, take part in sports and creative events or receive private medical treatment you need to apply for a visa, and to reduce your pain of visa filing, Aptech Global is here to help you.
90 days Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Standard Tourist Visa
‘Standard Tourist Visa’ is taken by individuals who wish to visit the UK for short period of time (up to 6 months). In certain cases, the visa can extend up to 10 years based on certain conditions.
The standard Visitor Visa has replaced the family Visitor visa, General Visitor visa, child visitor visa, business visitor visa inclusive of academics, doctors and dentists, sports visitor visa, entertainer visit visa, prospective entrepreneur visa, private medical treatment visitor visa, approved destination status visa.
Types of UK Tourist Visa:
There are two types of tourist visa out of which one can apply to visit United Kingdom:
- Short term visitor visa: if you want to visit the country for 6 months.
- Long term visitor visa: you can apply for this visa that lasts for 2, 5 or 10 years provided you give a reason for your longer period. However, you can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit.
To apply for Tourist visa for United Kingdom, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Proof of your financial stability
- You must have a return ticket of the scheduled date
- Proof of any activities you wish to be a part of ( e.g.: sports or business activities)
- Individuals who wish to apply for long term visa need to submit the proof of their recurrent need to visit UK and the reason for visiting should always remain the same.
- For medical treatment visa applicants, proper documentation of medical treatment, bills, arrangement of the funds for the treatment and a proof of leaving UK as soon as the treatment gets over.
Following documents are required along with the application form for the UK tourist visa:
- Valid passport which is valid up to 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of 3 blank pages.
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Bank official statements to prove that applicant can support themselves during the course of the stay.
- 2 passport size photos (not more than 3 months old)
- Translation of non-English or non-Welsh document.
- Covering letter mentioning in detail the purpose of visit to United Kingdom.
- Income tax returns of the last three years.
- Accommodation details
- Additional documents if visiting for different purpose:
- Private medical treatment
- Organ donation
- Short term academic course
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Leave application letter from the organization (if employed)
- Non objectionable certificate from school/university (if student)
- Retirement letter (if retired)
Visa Application Process:
- After the successful submission of the application form, the applicant will be allotted date and time to visit the visa application center where his/her biometric information will be taken.
- On completion of the filling process, an acknowledgement will be issued.
- Status of the application is notified within three weeks from filling the application form.
Note: it is Advisable to start applying for the tourist visit visa 3 months prior to your travel.
We at Aptech Global charge a very reasonable amount for your UK tourist visa because we know that we offer best in the industry to make your travel plans tension free.
To know more in this regard, contact our immigration expert at 7503832132 or mail your query at email@example.com