- Office Hours: Monday to Saturday(10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
Canada Immigration News
Our Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions
Aptech Global Immigration services Pvt Ltd. (Aptech visa) is a privately-owned business which helps applicants with immigration and travel consultation matters. We are not the public authority and we are not subsidiary with any administration organization. A portion of our administrations are controlled by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and we keep its guidelines and rules.
- Aptech Visa isn't accountable for documents lost by Canada Post, courier firms, or any mail administration or government office;
- Aptech Visa isn’t liable for applications which are or were rejected. Applications are rejected at the sole caution of the pertinent government authority;
- All charges paid are non-refundable
- Acquisition of an assistance which requires payment of a retainer likewise requires mark of a retainer agreement directing the conditions of Aptech Visa's administration; no help will be delivered until the executed retainer arrangement is given;
- Purchase of the assistance demonstrates the responsibility by you, the customer, to pay all charges related with said assistance and services;
- Installment in full is expected before an application will be submitted to the government authorities.
- Processing time of an application mentioned on Aptech Visa's site are calculated depending on ongoing chronicled patterns and current data recorded by different government offices, and are likely to change at any time without notice.
At the point when you hire Aptech Visa to represent your application, you embrace a few obligations as a customer, including:
- Giving all data and essential documentation, for example, copies of ID proof, filled forms, original document when required, and whatever other records which are asked for, in a convenient design;
- Informing Aptech Visa concerning any updates to your circumstance which includes changes for address or leaving Canada for broadened timeframes;
- Being upfront and forthcoming about any updated regarding your application.
- Notifying Aptech Visa with respect to any correspondence you have gotten straightforwardly from the public authority in a convenient manner;
Certain amount is refunded on the accompanying grounds and simply bound to these grounds.
- Visa denied (on any grounds at all, barring reasons shrouded in another statement) subsequent to applying Appropriately utilizing Company Services
- Immigration rules get changed for the objective country inside 30 days of the arrangement and the Applicant isn't qualified under the new standards
If there should be an occurrence of a visa being dismissed on and following grounds, no discount will be made. On the off chance that Applicants neglect to go to the visa Interview
- If the Applicant doesn't conform to the necessities of an Embassy or consulate
- if the candidate doesn't get chosen under draw system.
- For whatever other reasons where the department/Embassy specialists reject the visa for Forgery,
- terrorizing, accommodation of bogus archives or strange reports and so on
At the point when it not set in stone that any report submitted has been tampered, fashioned, or altered, organization maintains whatever authority is needed to drop the application without notice to the candidate. The consultant charges won't be refunded.
As per the cancellation policy if a customer’s wants to withdraw the application they must initiate the process within seven days of signing the agreement, the money would only be refunded if provided with genuine and apt reason and the refund would be initiated under the clauses mentioned in the contract agreement also it would be made sure that company is safeguarded from any kind of scam or fraud.
Aptech Visa guarantees that all data the candidate gives, both composed as well as verbal, will be held in the strictest of certainty. All data provided will utilized for getting data for or in the interest of the candidate and for no other reason.
Retaining Aptech Visa bindsyou to utilizing Aptech Visa as your delegate for the help bought and for correspondence with the Canadian, New Zealand, Australia or some other government jurisdiction according to the assistance bought. Consent to retainer arrangement should be given to Aptech Visa before any work being finished on a record.
Our Sites Content
Our Sites Content
We take a stab at complete exactness concerning the content or written narratives on our site, yet if it's not too much trouble, know that administration rules and guidelines as often as possible change without notice and at any moment. Aptech isn't accountable for imprecise details or information. Kindly let us know of any particulars that aren’t right. On the off chance that you do experience a disparity between our site and our staff, kindly reach us straightaway so we can fix the mistake. Kindly include:
- URL of the page and if conceivable statement the data you believe is erroneous
- Name and time, you called
- Name of the individual you talked with
Muskan – Conestoga college
This is a time to appreciate the performance of Aptech visa. True, Genuine, professional and what not, this is the immigration consultancy to whom we can trust blindly. Due to my age factor I did not score well but more than 400 and this made myself eligible for Ontario and my consultant worked hard in my profile and made it true.
Piyush Jakhmola – Dehradun - NZ work Permit
Hi Team, I would like to Thank Aptech Visa team, Monika mam, Mehak and all team members who handled my New Zealand Work visa application. I belong Dehradun but living in Mumbai, I search on Internet and found Aptech visa. Their review were impressive, so I decided to proceed my application with Aptech visa.
To be honest I never visited them, all communication was email, whats app and call. I got my New Zealand Work visa approval with in 28 days.
Rishikant – CBU – Canada
I am Rishikant From Delhi, India. I would like to thank Aptech study Abroad Team members on my Canada study permit approval.
My experience with Aptech Study Abroad is great. Whole team is very cooperative i want to thanks Yogesh Sir, for helping me in getting my Canada study permit. 5/5 stars to Aptech Study Abroad consultants.
Kavita - Haryana - Australia Spouse Visa from India
I am Kavita Laxman Dagra, from Haryana India. I am a mother of one child. I applied for my Australia partner visa from Punjab, but it was refused. It was frustrating and stressful. I did waste not only my money but also my time, and all my efforts went in vain.
After that, I researched the best immigration consultant on google. I visited lots of websites but was not satisfied with their answers. Somehow I found an Aptech visa, watched their success stories and discussed them. Then we decided to visit them in Delhi. I met with Aman Sir. I discussed my case with him in detail. He was very knowledgeable and clearly explained the reason for the refusal after checking my visa application file.
Rakesh – New Zealand Work visa – Thank you Aptech visa
I am Rakesh Naudiyal from India. I am currently working in UAE as a Chef. I always wanted to relocate to New Zealand, but getting a New Zealand visa from India was hard. Now I got the job offer letter from Half & Half NZ. I want to thank the Aptech visa Team Specially Mehak, Monika and all the team members who helped me immensely with my NZ work visa and settling in NZ.
Prabhjot Kaur – Fleming College -Canada
I recommend Aptech Study Abroad Consultant to those who dream of studying in Canada or abroad. Aptech Study Abroad is the best Study abroad Consultancy in Delhi. Before coming here, I watched their success stories on google, but I found them very professional and knowledgeable.
I want to thank Yogesh sir, Nakul Sir, and Monika Mam for their support n guidance throughout the process. Trust me. Please visit them once; they are the best Study abroad consultants.
Subhashree Bhalla – Gurgaon - Canada PR visa from India
Hey Guys I am Subhashree Bhalla – I recently got my Canada PR visa through Aptech visa.
My experience with Aptech visa was amazing starting from counselling till the getting my Canada PR visa. The smart advises of Yogesh sir and Monika Mam AND all team members have helped us in making the best decision for my Canada PR process. I got my Canada PR visa through Ontario PNP Canada.
Gurpreet Singh – Delhi - Canada PR visa from India
Hey Guys, I am Gurpreet Singh from Gurgaon, India; I am a Dentist by profession. I always dream of migrating to Canada from India, but I need clarification about whom to trust. Finally, I found an Aptech visa. I have seen their clients' videos and decided to proceed with Aptech.
My experience with the Aptech visa was impressive. I got my Canada PR visa within 14 months. Many thanks to the Aptech visa team, especially Yogesh Sir and Monika mam. My Overall process was hassle free, with no hidden charges.