Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee (SINP)
More than 1.1 million people live, work, and play in Saskatchewan, each with a story to share.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers a way to those immigrants who wants to live & settle / immigrate to Saskatchewan Canada. Saskatchewan is a land of opportunities and Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is the pathway that allows the Saskatchewan to select those foreign skilled workers wishing to settle and contribute in the Saskatchewan on permanent basis.
Do you know? Saskatchewan is only the province in Canada who nominates to foreign skilled workers on the age of 49 years with 4.5 bands. If you are foreign skilled workers, wanting to settle in Canada, and not having higher score in IELTS or not scoring 67/100 points, need to not worry, apply your Canada PR visa now through Saskatchewan PNP without any delay.
What is of Saskatchewan PNP?
- Competitive application processing times - Get your saskatchewan PNP nomination in less than 3 months,
- You can be eligible on the age of 49 years.
- No job offer letter is required from Saskatchewan / Canada
- Minimum 4.5 bands in IELTS are acceptable
Worrying about your Canada PR chances through Saskatchewan nomination program? Get professional assistance, call to our visa expert now.
Connect with our immigration experts now!
Check Your Eligibility
Why You Should Immigrate To Saskatchewan ?
If you are planning to immigrate to Saskatchewan to work or live, you are not alone. In that over the past 5 years, there have been a burgeoning number of people relocating to the province.
Five reasons why people are flocking to Saskatchewan
Plenty of Job Opportunities
Do you know that Saskatchewan has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Canada?
That’s right; the rate staggers at around 3.9%, while the national average is about 7%. With more and more start-ups and companies settling in this area, the unemployment rate will continue being relatively low, making Saskatchewan jobseekers magnet.
For the past five years, the average weekly wage for Saskatchewan workers has stood around $970, making it the third best in the country. Another advantage is that the median salary has also been steadily increasing for the past decade. Seeing Saskatchewan’s growth during a time of national struggle places even more faith in the up and coming province
Favourable Immigration Policies and Help
Every year, Saskatchewan welcomes more than 9,000 immigrants from over 180 nations across the globe. What attracts immigrants to the province is its friendly saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program that is designed to make immigration easy for people with experience and skills that are in high demand. What’s more — Saskatchewan has for the past decade had more individuals relocating to the province from other regions of the country than those leaving.
Vibrant Economic Growth and Population
Saskatchewan is home to some of the fastest growing cities in the country, including Regina and Saskatoon. In fact, the latter is the second fastest burgeoning city in Canada with a steady year over year growth rate of over 4 percent. The population of Saskatchewan is also blooming, with Millenials and immigrants lighting the way.
Free Subsidize Govt. Services
Government of Saskatchewan Ensure following services to their Resident or Citizens.
- Cognitive Disability Strategy (CDS) Support
- Free Monthly Child Care Subsidy
- Discounted Bus Pass Program
- Drug Cost Assistance
- Home Repair Program
- Individualized Funding for Home Care
- $20,000 scholarship is awarded to Graduate & Post graduate students.
- Saskatchewan Employment Supplement (SES)
- Individual personal loan without Security
- Seniors Income Plan (SIP)
Job Opportunities in Saskatchewan
Job openings in Saskatchewan can be found on the following websites. New jobs are posted regularly on the following websites, so you should visit these sites often.
Calculate Your Point Now
- Saskjobs.ca is the largest job site in Saskatchewan. It lists job postings in entry-level, trade, professional and management positions. Jobs are listed by occupation and region.
- Health Careers in Saskatchewan lists health care jobs with Saskatchewan Regional Health Authorities, as well as the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency.
- Saskatchewan Government Careers features jobs available with the provincial government.
- The Job Bank is a Government of Canada website that helps you find jobs available across the country. It also includes information on licensing, training options, regulatory bodies, and wages.
Saskatchewan PNP Programs
- International Skilled Worker Category:- only for those foreign skilled workers who is having desirables skills that’ are in demand in Saskatchewan & want to work and live in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Experience Category:- this program is applicable only for those foreign nationals who are currently living and working in Saskatchewan.
- Entrepreneur Category:- is for entrepreneurs who plan to start a business in Saskatchewan
- Farm Category:- is for experienced farmers who plan to buy and operate a farm in Saskatchewan.
If you provide false or misleading information in your application intentionally or unintentionally, it may be considered misrepresentation and you may be subject to a ban which would prevent you from submitting another application for a period of next five years.
Before starting, please familiarize yourself with the eligibility criteria
Talk to Immigration Expert
The Saskatchewan Pre-Assessment / integrity review Team determines if the application is incomplete and the missing documents / fraud / misleading information found then the Pre-Assessment Team will follow these steps:
- The file is closed as ineligible
- Your applications will be banned for 2 years from the date of submission
- Applicant credentials will be red flagged and will be informed to CIC Canada
- Canadian family member/ relative/ friend will be marked ineligible to support other applications for next 5 years
Is PNP open in Saskatchewan?
Saskatchewan PNP is open for the applicants to apply for permanent residency. The Expression of Interest (EOI) allows applicants to file for Saskatchewan PNP around the year. The EOI profiles are created on the following factors like age, educational qualification, work experience, language ability and adaptability factors. The highest EOI ranking applicant is invited to apply for SINP. The applicant can file around the year for SINP. Get to know more in this regard by contacting our team of experts.
You can do free assessment by filling this canada assessment form. Click here to initiate a application.
How long does it take to get Saskatchewan PNP?
Saskatchewan PNP processing time varies application to application and other related factors like total number of visa applications received by the department, total number of available places, submission of complete and accurate documents, and any other queries raised by the immigration department. The average Saskatchewan PNP processing time takes around 3-4 months. To know about your Saskatchewan PNP chances, contact our team of experts today!
How do I apply for PR in Saskatchewan?
Saskatchewan is one of the popular provinces of Canada that allows skilled and qualified workers to come and settle permanently. A point based system is followed where an applicant must score at least 60 immigration points out of 100 on Saskatchewan point assessment grid. The points are calculated for age, educational qualification, work experience, language ability and adaptability factors etc. Create an EOI profile and highest ranking applicants will be invited to apply through regular SINP draws.
Click here to Know your saskatchewan immigration points.
How do I submit my EOI to Saskatchewan?
‘Oasis’ is the online system for applying EOI Saskatchewan. Create an expression of interest profile and mention important details in the online system. The applicants will be ranked according to the EOI score and highest ranking applicants are then invited to apply for SINP. The applications are submitted online through Oasis system. Check your EOI Saskatchewan chances by contacting our team of experts today!
You May Also Want to Read