Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream - OINP HCP 2019
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream is intended for those skilled workers who want to live and work in Ontario permanently. Under this stream, the OINP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program) nominates individuals that qualifies for Express Entry pool and who satisfies the required education, work experience, language ability, and other essentials required for qualification.
Who Can Apply?
You need to meet both Provincial and Federal government’s eligibility criteria to apply under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
To qualify under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must:
- Your profile or occupation in which you are having skilled work experience, must be in demand in the labour market of Ontario.
- Meet the fixed eligibility criteria of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
- Have received a nomination from the province of Ontario.
To be eligible to apply for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Work Experience: You must have a minimum work experience of at least 12 months within the past
1. Five years under the Federal Skilled Workers Program
2. Three years under the Canadian Experience Class
- Education: You need to have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) test to show that your studies are equal to a Canadian secondary or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.
- Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score: You need to score a minimum of 400 points. You must have minimum 7 CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) in English or in French. . Calculate your Ontario Points
- Proof of Funds:You need to show that you are having a minimum level of savings or income to support you and your family members after landing in Ontario
Free Eligibility Evaluation Form
Step by Step Procedure to Apply:
Step 1: Create an Express Entry Profile Online
- You must create a profile in IRCC’s Express Entry system and then need to submit your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
- Remember that when you create a profile in Express Entry, you must specify that you are interested in immigrating to Ontario by marking“All Provinces and Territories’’ option.
- You must be eligible for one of these immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). To know your eligibility under different Canada immigration program.
Step 2: OINP Identifies Candidates in Express Entry Pool
OINP hunts the Express Entry pool on a regular basis and recognizes potential candidates who meet the Human Capital Priorities Stream criteria. If OINP identifies you in the Express Entry pool, you will receive a nomination from Ontario through your express entry’s online account. This is basically an invite for you to apply to OINP for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
(OINP) issued Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates Latest Draw Result News
Step 3: Apply to OINP Under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- To apply, you need to submit your application online and make sure that you include all the mandatory supporting documents.
- The applicants must mention the immigration program they wish to be evaluated for: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
- The applicant need to pay a fee amounting to $1,500 as the application fee. The fee covers the cost of processing your application and is non-refundable.
Your application will be assessed by OINP to confirmthat you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria and your application is as per the nomination Under Human Capital Priorities Stream.
Step 4: Apply for Permanent Residence After Accepting Nomination from OINP
- If your application is accepted by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OINP through your Express Entry online account. From the day of receiving the letter, you have 30 calendar days to consent to it in the Express Entry system.
- A nomination from Ontario will give you an additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and you will receive an invitation to apply for PR.
- Once you receive an invitation to apply, you have 90 calendar days to submit your application for permanent residence.
Contact Canada PNP Experts
You May Also Want to Read