New Zealand Selects 592 Expression Of Interest (EOIs) Under Skilled Migrant CategoryPosted On: Thu, Jun 08 2017
The government of New Zealand has conducted the selection process in which a total of 592 Expression of Interest (EOIs) were selected among 1,140 applications. The selection took place on June 7, 2017. Now these candidates are now in stage to apply for New Zealand Permanent Residency.
Skilled Migrant visa is a point based visa which requires you to score at least 100 points or 140 points to be safer side in total based on various factors including age, qualification, employment etc.
To be eligible for permanent residence visa under skilled migration category you must
- Be not more than 55 years of age
- Have at least two years of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in one of the eligible occupations.
- Pass a minimum (6.5 overall) threshold of English language ability
- Applicants must attain at least 100 points based on immigration selection factors.
- Have good health and moral character