New 2021 Resident Visa Provides Certainty To Migrants
On 30 September 2021, the Government of New Zealand recently announced for temporary work visa holders a new one-off residence visa pathway, who is currently staying in New Zealand. On a critical purpose, visa holders may also be eligible for this new visa only when they are arriving in New Zealand between 30 September 2021 and 31 July 2022. A change came that partners and dependents can be included as part of these residence applications. All applications must be submitted by 31 July 2022 online.
What are the conditions of the 2021 Resident Visa?
Applicants must be in New Zealand on 29 September, hold an eligible class of work visa, and meet at least one of 3 criteria:
- Earn $27 per hour or more
- Lived in New Zealand for 3+ years
- Work in a role on one of the scarcity lists, which can be described as:
- the long-term skill shortage list
- in health or education
- in personal care or other critical health care
- in a primary industry
On 29 September 2021 applicants must have met the criteria to apply for visa.
Note: If you are in Australia and have been unable to return to New Zealand by 29 September 2021, but fulfill all the eligible criteria then you may be considered eligible.
On 29 September all applicants must have been applied one of the following visas:
- Skilled Migrant Category Job Search Work Visa
- Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa
- Post Study Work Visa
- Trafficking Victim Work Visa
- Work Visa granted under Section 61
- Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
- Essential Skills Work Visa
- Religious Worker Work Visa
- Talent (Arts, Culture, Sports) Work Visa
- Silver Fern Practical Experience Work Visa
- Migrant Exploitation Protection Work Visa
- Victims of Family Violence Work Visa
- South Island Contribution Work Visa
Some Critical Purpose Visitor Visas (CPVV):
- Critical health workers for 6 month
- Other critical workers for more than 6 month term.
The government strictly said that short-term visa holders are not eligible, such as working holidaymakers, visitors, students, and seasonal workers like those on the Recognized Seasonal Employer Scheme or those who enter as short-term critical workers.
Consideration points that is included in residence application
- Partners and dependent children currently, who’re outside New Zealand, are included in the residence application.
- All applicants must meet the heath and character requirements for the 2021 Resident Visa.
- Police verification certificates will not be required unless specifically requested by an Immigration Officer.
- Medical certificates will be required only in a specific case.
- Individual with occupation like fishing crew, agricultural and horticulture mobile plant operators and shearers, will not be eligible for residence visa.
Application processing date
The applications for 2021 Resident visa will be open in two phases,
- First phase is from 1 December 2021
- 2nd phase is from 1 March 2022
All applications must be made by 31 July 2022.
More information about fees and the application process will be available in October on the official website.
Those who are eligible to apply from 1 December 2021 will receive an email from Immigration New Zealand by the end of October with further information.
Powered by Froala Editor
Direct ITA For Canada PR Visa
This is in regard to my journey with Aptechvisa Services. I have experienced here were so far better and I already recommended my multiple friends to them because I can trust their words. I got Aptech visa reference through one of my best friend and today I am in Canada and this all happened just because of Aptech visa.
Mr. Varun TanejaRead More
Got ITA After Getting Ontario Nomination Approval, Appreciated Aptech
This is a time to appreciate the performance of Aptech visa. True, Genuine, professional and what not, this is the immigration consultancy to whom we can trust blindly. Due to my age factor I did not score well but more than 400 and this made myself eligible for Ontario and my consultant worked hard in my profile and made it true.
Gaurav GuptaRead More
Overwhelmed With The Assistance Received by Aptech Visa
Hope you all are reading my message with Great Spirit. I would rate Aptech 10 out of 10. In between of my application, I have faced a lot of issues in arranging documents but everything went well and there was a continuous support of Aptech which motivated me everything and today I am in Canada, Ontario. Thank you Aptech
Gaurav Kumar SinghRead More
Best Immigration Consultancy, Achieved my Dream, Successfully Settled in Canada Now
Aptech is the best immigration consultant and the staff is of very friendly nature. Since I was there in US, so it was very difficult for me to coordinate with them but they always answered my queries very promptly and meantime, my father was there every time to support me. With the help of Aptech and my father, we got our PR visa for Canada. I am feeling so lucky to be associated with Aptech.
Harshit SaxenaRead More
I am Very Much Delighted to Choose Aptech to Fulfill my Immigration Dream
Here we would like to Thank you Aptech visa for all the assistance and help which we have received in our Canada PR visa application throughout the process. They helped me a lot in every manner and it would be an honor if I would say something good about Aptech visa. You guys are really hard working.
Irameet KaurRead More
Amazing Assistance got by Aptech Global Resultant I am Settled in Canada Now
Mine was the wonderful journey with Aptech throughout the process. I enjoyed working with them and I would really recommend Aptech to all of you. I have also given a lot of references and in future also will try to refer Aptech to all my known and relatives.
Megha AroraRead More
Got my Tourist Visa Within Short Span of Time, Thank you Aptech Visa
My son has applied for PR visa through Aptech and then he decided to apply for my tourist visa from Aptech only and you can’t believe that I got my visa within 24 hours after applying for the online application. I would really appreciate the work out done by Aptech Global in our applications. Keep working hard guys.
Usha JindalRead More
I am very glad that I have opted Aptech for fulfilling my immigration need
Due to some corrections in my passport, it took more time for me to get the visa but Aptech handled all the things very precisely and smartly. They keep on coordinating with High Commission for my application and did all the conversation on time. Thank you for supporting me.
Tenzin YegaRead More