Alberta PNP issued 148 NOIs in the draw held on June 29, 2021
Posted On Wed, Jul 07 2021
In the recent Alberta PNP draw held on June 29, 2021, the province of Alberta issued 148 Notification of Interest (NOI) to the candidates interested in the Alberta immigration and Canada permanent residency.
The CRS score of the lowest ranked candidate was 302. The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) serves the purpose to assign the points to the candidates on the basis of some factors such as age, educational qualification, work experience, English language proficiency etc. The CRS score determines the rank to the candidates and the profiles with the high ranks are pushed to the top in the rank list of the Expression of interest (EOI) pool of the express Entry system.
The AINP regularly forages and searches for the highly ranked profiles of the skilled workers who can fulfil the absolute skills shortage in the labour markets of the Alberta province post immigration.
Ardent readers can give a look at the table to understand the outcomes of the recent Alberta PNP draw held on June 29, 2021
Date of the draw
Number of NOIs issued
CRS score of the lowest ranked candidate who received an NOI
June 29, 2021
Some of the factors which decide the fate of the candidates to get the invitation from the Alberta province are given below.
- The candidates must have a valid Express Entry profile in the federal Express entry pool.
- The candidates must be willing to immigrate to the province of Alberta.
- The candidates must be working in an occupation which directly benefits the economic development of the province of Alberta.
- The candidates must have a minimum score of the 300 in the Alberta point assessment grid.
There are some other factors which are responsible to increase the likelihood of getting an AINP invitation to an applicant.
- If the candidate had gone to the Canadian post-secondary institution
- If the candidate’s relative is a permanent resident or a citizen in the province of Alberta and
- If the candidate has a job offer or work experience in the province of Alberta
Well, all these conditions increase the chances to get the most coveted invitation from the province of Alberta to apply for the permanent residency in Canada through the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Calculate your key points with the Alberta PNP points calculator rampantly and migrate to the beautiful and heart throbbing province of Alberta.
Try out our free online assessment form to discern your Alberta PNP and Alberta immigration eligibility today.