The new invitation round results for September month are expected to be out soon. Here, we are back again with our estimates for immigration round results.
This time too, the numbers of invites expected are 2500.
The Pro-rata occupations are expected to get more invites, say about 1900 places and non- pro rata occupation 400 places.
The assumptions are based on the data collected from our clients, online forums, other online sources, and feedback from our followers.
Aptech Global estimates for September 2018 are as follows:
- The pro-rata occupations will have 60% place and non-pro rata occupations will have 40% places
- The number of invites for subclass visa 189 is expected to be more than 2000 and number of subclass 489 invites are expected to be 10
- More number of invitations are expected on 75 points then 70 point and very few invites are expected on 80 points.
- More number of invites are expected on 80 points followed by 85 points and may be 90 points for Australia Skilled Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 489
- For the pro-rata occupations, Accountants, Auditors, Company Secretaries and corporate treasures are expected to get invitation on 80 points
- The engineer professions like Electronic Engineer, Industrial, Mechanical and production engineers are expected to get an invitation on 75 points.
- Other engineering professions are too expected to get invitation on 75 points
- ICT business and system analysts may get invitation with 80 points and software and application programmers and Computer Network Professional are expected to get invitation with 85 points this time.
These estimates are general estimates for the pro-rata occupations. The draw conducted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will be final and abiding.
Australia is inviting skilled and qualified workers to come and settle in the country on permanent basis. Fill the free assessment form and connect the visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global at firstname.lastname@example.org