The Australian Immigration Department has updated recent changes to the different skilled migration programs.
South Australia State Sponsorship Update: Occupations Current Status has been updated of the following occupations to its Skilled Occupation List- Customer Service Manager (149212) special conditions apply- Proficient English for Australia Visa 489 only.
Applicants cannot apply to South Australia for state sponsorship unless and until special requirements are not fulfilled (if any)
In the case of South Australia applicants can apply under high point category (80 points) if the occupation is available in Supplementary List or special conditions apply effective July 2018.
- South Australia State Sponsorship Update: Occupations Current Status has been updated for Surveyor (232212) special conditions apply and Competent plus English is required and Early Childhood (Pre-Primary School) Teacher (241111) special conditions apply, Proficient English and applicable for Offshore applicants for Australia Visa 489 only
- Central West Regional Authority: NSW subclass 489 closure of Regional Sponsorship: The Central West which is one of the 9 Regional Authorities participating in sponsoring NSW-489 subclass visa has announced the closure of Regional Sponsorship and will reopen with a new list of occupations for the year 2019-2020 in July/August 2019. This update is applicable for all the applicants applying for Regional Sponsorship with Central West NSW under visa 489.
Check Eligibility to apply for South Australia Nomination program!!
- South Australia State Sponsorship Update: Occupations Current Status has been changed for Joiner (331213) - Competent English is required and this occupation has low availability. Please note that occupations under low availability can close anytime.
- Queensland State Sponsorship Update: Closure of BSMQ Skilled Programs is now closed. However, BSMQ will continue to process EOIs that have previously been lodged from 18 April-10 May 2019 till 12 pm. The Queensland State Nomination Program will re-open in early July 2019. At the time of re-opening, applicants will need to submit a new EOI as no previous or already submitted will be entertained. This update is applicable for all applicants applying for the Queensland State Sponsorship Program under Visa 190 and Visa 189 subclasses.
- Engineers Australia Skill Assessment Update: Change in Skills Assessment Fee will be applicable from 1 September 2019. The following are the details of fees for various applications:
- Competency Demonstration Report and Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment- AUD 1,155 + GST
- Fast Track Fee- AUD 305+ GST
- Standard Competency Demonstration Report- AUD 795+GST
The new fee changes are applicable from 1st September 2019
South Australia State Sponsorship Update: Occupation current status has been changed of Records Manager (224214) - Special Conditions Apply- Competent plus English available for offshore applicants Australia Visa 489 only. There have also been changes under Business Machine Mechanic (342311) special conditions apply and requires competent English.
South Australia State Sponsorship Update: Occupation current status has been changed of Social Worker (272511) where Competent plus English is required and has low availability.
Australia Immigration is highly fluctuating and one is unsure about what happens next! So, it is suggested to regularly check the latest Australian Immigration news. For further information in this regard, contact our experienced visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global by filling the Australia Immigration Assessment form.