On 31 May 2018, Manitoba issued 187 Letters of Advice to the skilled workers already in Manitoba with the lowest ranking score of 485.
On the other hand, Manitoba invited 315 overseas skilled workers, out of which 53 were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment drive with the lowest ranking score of 698.
The other 262 letter of Advice was issued to the applicants who have:
- A close relative residing in Manitoba or has a past work or education experience in Manitoba;
- At least6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s in-demand occupation list;
- A language proficiency of CLB 5 with a work experience in a nominated occupation or a compulsory CLB 6
- The lowest ranking score of 584 were invited
- The applicants who have indicated to work in a regulated occupation having a license to work in Manitoba
The invitations may not have been issued to the applicants under following circumstances:
- Your language proficiency test may be in valid
- You have indicated that you have received and an invitation to apply to MPNP under a strategic initiative but did not provide a valid invitation number
- Expression of Interest from skilled worker overseas has not been considered if their close relative is not situated in Manitoba or they do not have a recent work experience of 6 months in an occupation listed on Manitoba occupation list.
Read more about your chances to migrate to Manitoba