The Australia current financial year of immigration is nearing. It is a great time for aspirants to prepare for new immigration changes that might crop up on 1st July 2019.
The potential applicants should prepare themselves for the following things:
- The Australian Immigration Department is going to increase by 5.4% from 1st July. If possible, it is advisable to finalize your visa forms and required documents by 30th June. Start managing your funds right away to avoid delays in the Australia PR process.
- The Australian Government is prioritizing regional areas for permanent residency and are introducing new schemes and visas for regional areas to attract skilled and qualified workers to come and settle on a permanent basis
- International students who complete their studies from a regional university also brighten prospects of getting an Australian PR
Check the eligibility to apply for Australia Skilled Visas
- The State Nomination quotas and skill select quotas will be reset on 1st July. This means a new immigration cap will be introduced for Visa 189, Visa 190 and 489 visa.
- The Australian states will also review their skilled occupation lists on 1st July on the basis of their labour requirement and available places.
- Introduction of new regional visas to invite skilled and qualified workers to live, and work in a particular area of Australia
- Introduction of new and increased point system under regional areas
For further information related to Australia PR and eligibility requirement, it is suggested to connect with visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Australia PR query.