Immigration South Australia now allows an applicant who has 80 points including state nomination points on the Department of Home Affairs Test to be able to access additional occupations (special conditions and Supplementary Skilled List) for the occupations under high point categories.
Know in depth About Australia Immigration Point System
Below are the key points supporting the recent update of 5th July 2018
- An applicant is eligible to apply for south Australia state nomination provided the eligibility requirements are met for high point category and other skilled nomination requirements. However, there are some occupations only valid for subclass 489 visa
- An applicant must be aware of the conditions for Australia provisional 489 visa to reach 80 points with additional 10 points nomination.
- Immigration SA will request documents online to verify your points claimed in the skillselect Expression of Interest to confirm your point claims
- If you are residing interstate, you will be ineligible to apply for South Australia nomination program
- Quotas are applicable under high point category, when the quotas are filled for certain categories, the application process is closed or further requirements may apply in certain circumstances.
To know about South Australia Nomination program and its eligibility requirements, it is suggested that you fill the free assessment form to arrange a call back from the immigration experts.
You may also like to read- South Australia Now Open for 489,190 Visas | SA News & Updates 2018-19