Immigration South Australia has received large number of applications for General Skilled Migration 190/489 state applications in the months of July and August.
Immigration SA is working on improving the processing times for the visa applications.
The current Immigration SA processing times are as follows for different visa migration programs:
- For General Skilled Nomination Programs
The skilled migration programs 189/489 are usually processed within 15-20 weeks
- For employer nomination applications for Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
The applications under RSMS that requires RCB advice are usually processed in 12 weeks
- For business migration nomination applications
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa subclass 888 processing time is 3 weeks
- Business owner permanent nomination subclass 892/893 processing time is 3 weeks
- Renewal of investor retirement provisional nomination subclass 405 processing time is 3 weeks
- Business talent permanent nomination subclass 132 processing time is 3 weeks
- Business talent review processing time is 2 weeks
- Significant investor provisional nomination subclass 188 is 1 week
- Innovation and investment provisional nomination subclass 188 is 3 weeks
- For Employer Support Applications
- Overseas Qualified Recognition has current processing time of 4 weeks in which fast track processing is of 2 days eligibility
- Skilled Migrant Trade Recognition Pathway Program processing time is 1 week
Immigration SA is working extremely hard to process the above mentioned visa programs as fast as possible. Thus, if your application has been in the pool, the immigration South Australia requests the applicant to not submit an enquiry, email or phone requesting processing update.
Immigration SA is now open for the applicants willing to settle and live in Australia on permanent basis. Fill the free assessment form to know your chances of migrating to Australia.
Read more- How to apply for South Australia Nomination Program?