Immigration SA has updated the processing time for faster immigration process. Though, it depends upon the documentation and application case.
If there is any discrepancy towards documentation, the process could take longer.
The updated SA PR processing time for skilled migration visa subclass 190 and 489 is as follows:
- The applications submitted on 5th July will be processed by mid October
- The applications submitted on 6th July will be processed by mid November
- The applications submitted after 7th July and before 10th July will be processed by mid December
The processing time has been updated keeping in mind the high volume of General Skilled Migration 190/489 state nomination applications in July and August.
Check out the South Australia State Nomination Program
For notifying SA, You are required to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log into your account and mention the basic requirements like topic, subject and category
- You are required to notify SA if one of the situation applies to you:
- Your current visa is due to expire
- Your supporting documents are due to expire (for applicants in South Australia)
- You are turning 45 years old and no longer qualify for state nomination
- Due to age factor about to miss age factor points for subclass 489
Immigration SA requests applicants to be patient through the entire process. Due to the heavy application intake, the processing time might suffer.
For further information related to Australia PR and different PR programs, fill the free assessment form and contact the visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global at firstname.lastname@example.org