The next invitation round results for Australia is around the corner and we will get the update of new ITA score anytime soon.
Hereby, Aptech Global is giving a rough estimate about the new invitation round results scheduled for August 11, 2018
- As opposed to 1010 ITAs in the previous draw, it is expected that Australian immigration department may invite 1800-2000 applicants this time under Australia Skilled visa 189 and Australia skilled regional provisional visa subclass 489
- Pro-rata occupations are expected with 60% invites and non-pro rata occupations with 40% invites
- The invites for visa subclass 489 are expected to be 10 in number this time also
- More number of invitations are expected to be given with 70 points followed by 75 points and then with 80 points
- There are less chances for invitations with 85 points for visa subclass 189 and more chances of applicants getting invitations with 85 points and may be 90 points for Australia skilled regional provisional visa subclass 489
- For the pro rata occupations, Accountants are expected to get ITA with 85 points only (same as before. However, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasures point score is estimated to go up from 80 to 85 points.
- The engineer professions like Electronic engineer, industrial, mechanical and production engineers are expected to get invitation with 70 points this time whereas other professional engineers are expected to get invitation with 75 points
- ICT Business and system analysts may get invitation with 80 points only and software and application programmers and Computer Network Professional are expected to get invitation with 80 points this time.
Thus, the above mentioned are only the estimates that are considered keeping in mind the previous results as well as the data collection from our own clients, online forums and other online sources.
The draw conducted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will be considered final.
Fill the free assessment form to know your chances of immigrating to Australia on a permanent basis.
You may also like to read- 1000s Skilled Engineers Required in Australia!