It feels great when you are able to finally meet your loved ones residing in different country permanently.
Australia Partner Visa allows spouse or de-facto partner of an Australian Permanent Resident, Citizen or an eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia on permanent basis.
Before giving the permanent residence subclass 100, the Australian immigration department issues temporary partner visa subclass 309 through which you can live in Australia with your partner until the Partner PR visa is processed completely.
To be able to apply for Australia Partner Visa, the following eligibility requirement must be met:
- You must have a partner/spouse/de facto partner who is an Australian Citizen, permanent residence holder or an eligible New Zealand citizen
- Your relationship must be valid under the Australian laws
- In the case of de-facto relationship, your relationship must be at least 1 year old as per The Australian
If you wish to apply for Australia Partner Visa, here are the top-tips that may help you in receiving Australia Partner Visa fast:
- You must show relevant and genuine proofs of your relationship with your partner by furnishing relationship pictures of you both being together. Though, you may be in a genuine and long lasting relationship but the Australian immigration department requires proof to believe that.
- You must submit only the relevant supporting documents with your application for Partner Visa
- You must not burden the immigration department by providing unnecessary documents and photographs. Sometimes, providing excessive documents may be determined as inadequate documents. So, beware!
- You must cross-check again and again the documents that you are providing according to the document checklist.
- You must see that the documents are submitted in the specified and correct format. Confusing documents may lead to cancellation of your visa. Though, your document checklist is complete but still if not in preferential order can lead to visa rejection.
- The partner visa application will be instantly approved provided the assigned officer is immediately convinced by your case.
Therefore, applying for Australia Partner Visa is a hard-tasking job and it is suggested that you take the assistance of immigration experts of Aptech Global for Australia PR.
Fill the free assessment form and wait for a call back from the immigration experts!