Germany Tourist Visa
Travelling to Germany or other European countries is way easier than before because of the Schengen Agreement of the majority of EU
states, the citizens of the designated countries are allowed to travel visa free in the 26 European states that have officially
abolished passport and all other border control at their mutual borders.
Therefore, whether you want to explore, attend a work conference or visit relatives Schengen Visa is way to travel in Germany. You can not only
travel to a particular country but also to all 26 countries which are a part of Schengen agreement for a period of up to 90 days.
Check your Eligibility
The countries which are part of this agreement are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
You may also note that travel visa does not allow you to either work or study during your stay. It is solely for the travel purpose.
Who All are Eligible to Apply For Germany Tourist Visa?
Explore Your Visa
- Evidence of enough money so that you can support your stay in Germany.
- If don’t have sufficient funds, you can ask someone based in Germany to send an invitation to bear all your costs.
- Travel health insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000, valid in all Schengen countries.
- Your keenness and ability to return back to your home country.
Following documents are required to apply for the Germany Tourist Visa:
- Complete application form filled in English language.
- 2 passport size photos per application form.
- National passport valid for a minimum of 6 months before applying for the Germany Schengen Visa
- Last three months personal bank statements.
- Valid health insurance covering the total number of stays in Germany.
- Proof of accommodation. (Hotel or Living with the relatives).
- Proof of flight reservation. Purchased return ticket is required.
- Copy of the detailed Itinerary of your trip.
- Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse.
- Residence proof (driver license, utility bill, Aadhaar Card).
- If you are student, you need to provide no-objection certificate from school or university.
- If you are employed, you need to provide a leave letter of your company.
- If self-employed, you need to provide official documents confirming your own business.
(a copy of registration papers/VAT Registration including name and proof of business activities).
- Provide original birth certificate.
- If travelling unaccompanied, consent letter of both the parent(s) is required along with signature in the application form.
- Copy of the parent(s) passport data page.
- If travelling with one parent, consent is still required from both the parents.
NOTE: It is always advisable to apply for your visa 3 weeks prior to your travel date to avoid any processing delays.
A very reasonable amount is charged by the Aptech Visa Company which is best in the industry. To know more in this regard, contact our
immigration expert at our toll free number 18001201602
We are always here to help our clients get their travel visa hassle-free.
Free Assessment Form