You need a valid visa to explore Germany. The documentation plays a crucial role in either accepting or rejecting your tourist visa application.
Are you eligible to apply for Germany Tourist visa?
Hence, following documents are required to apply for Germany tourist visa:
- Application form filled in English language
- Per application form you need 2 passport size photos
- Your passport which is valid for a minimum of 6 months before applying to the Germany Schengen Visa
- Your last three months personal bank statements
- Your valid health insurance covering the total number of stays in Germany
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of flight reservation (purchase return ticket)
- Detailed itinerary copy
- Proof of marriage, birth certificate, etc.
- Your residence proof
- If student, proof of no-objection certificate from school or university
- If employed, provide a leave letter from your company
- If self- employed, provide official documents confirming your own business.
For minors, there are other requirements like:
- Original birth certificate
- If travelling unaccompanied, consent letter of both the parent(s) along with the signature
- Copy of the parent(s) passport page
- If travelling with one parent, still both the parent consent is required
For further assistance related to Germany tourist visa, the application process, and eligibility requirements, please feel free to contact the visa specialists. You can fill the FREE assessment form as well.