In order to apply for the Germany job seeker visa, you are required to fulfil the following conditions:
- You must be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree from the University of Germany or a foreign degree equivalent to German degree.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in your field of study.
- You must have a sufficient funds to sustain your stay in Germany as well as a relevant proof of the same.
- A travel and medical insurance is must to cover the stay in Germany or until the work permit is not given.
Therefore, if you meet these eligibility requirements you may apply for the job-seeker visa which gives you certain benefits like:
- It allows you to live and search for a suitable job according to your skills
- You do not require an offer letter to apply for this visa
- You are given sufficient time period to discover the occupation in any industry or field
- You can also apply for the residence permit after acquiring a relevant work experience
- You can also apply for the permanent residency after staying for 5 years on a residence permit.
To know further in this regard, you can contact the immigration officer of ‘Aptech Global’ or you can also fill the free assessment form and our experts would get back to you.