Any skilled worker who is willing to live and search for a relevant job in Germany, can apply for Germany job-seeker visa.
If you are a highly qualified and skilled worker, consider these eligibility requirements you need to comply with in order to get started with your immigration process:
- You must be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree from the University of Germany or a foreign degree equivalent to German degree.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in your field of study.
- You must have a sufficient funds to sustain your stay in Germany as well as a relevant proof of the same.
- A travel and medical insurance is must to cover the stay in Germany or until the work permit is not given.
Therefore, after meeting these requirements you can proceed further by collecting all your relevant and complete documents:
- You need a valid passport
- An A4 size copy of your passport data page
- You need a 3 passport size photographs based on biometric specifications
- A cover letter explaining your purpose of coming to Germany
- Your educational qualification documents
- Your detailed CV
- Your proof of accommodation in Germany
- Your health insurance proof
Documentation is a very tricky process and hence it is advised to consult a visa counselor for the same because any mistake committed by you can omit the chances for your job seeker visa.
Call our Immigration Experts today! Toll Free 18001201602
You can also fill the FREE assessment form