Canada PR Visa Documents Check List
Documents check list vary according topersonal circumstances of the applicant and their dependents). Documents requirements cannot be same for all but certain documents are mandatory.
You must provide proof of your identity:
- 2 acceptable photos of your head and shoulders
- your passport or certificate of identity
- Character Certificate: Applicants for visas must be of good character. You may have to supply a police certificate (or similar) as evidence of good character, depending on which visa category you apply under. If you do not meet character requirements your visa will be declined.
How to obtain a police certificate
- English requirements: Primary applicant needs to provide evidence of English language ability for yourself, as the principal applicant you have to write International English Language Testing System (IELTS) - General module and score of 6 bands in each module.
If you are not scoring 6 bands in each module still you are eligible for Canada PR visa through right PNP program
- Health information:
If you’re applying for a New Zealand visa, you may need to get a chest x-ray and/or medical certificate as proof of your good health. We use x-rays to check for tuberculosis (TB) and medical examinations to check for other medical conditions.
- Proof of work experience:
To prove each work experience claim points and to validate that the applicant need to provide work related documents like
If your work experience is from Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency
- Job offer Letter
- Appointment letter
- Promotion letter
- Salary slip
- Reference letter (confirm that you worked for org.) etc.
- Proof of studies:
You must submit your education documents certificate to prove claim points and claims and validate that the applicant meets program requirements. If it is found d that the primary applicant obtained more than 50 percent of their education via distance learning, the applicant should not be awarded additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points, the application will be refused per A11.2. it is also vary according to university to university
- Provincial or territorial certificate of qualification:
This document is requested only if the applicant indicates they have a provincial or territorial certificate of qualification.A copy of the certificate of qualification is required.
- Letter of offer from the employer:
This document is required only if the applicant claims to have a qualifying offer of arranged employment.
- Proof of funds:
The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
- Marriage certificate:
This document is requested only when marital status is listed as married
Applications can, however, be refused if the processing office does not have enough information on file to be satisfied that the applicant meets the requirements of the program to which they are applying.
Certain Documents vary according to person circumstances that cannot predefined for better and safe petition consultant our immigration expert
You May Also Want to Read