Documents Required For Canada Tourist Visa
Applicants who wish to apply for Canada Tourist visa, need to submit all documents as per checklist instruction, However documents requirements is vary as per personal circumstances/appearance ,in special cases visa officer has right to ask any additional documents.
1. Identity Documents:-
Free Assessment Form
- Passports with 6 months validity from date of arrival in Canada, with 2 blank Pages.
- 3 Color photographs: 35mm x 45mm, white background,matt finish,80% face size.
- Marriage Certificate copy ( if applicable)
- Copy of address proof
2. Employment Documents:-
- A Proof of Employment from your current employer ( offer letter/ Appointment letter/ NOC letter)
- Employee ID proof.
- Salary slip.
- If Self Employed - Shop Act / MOA /Deed
3. Purpose of Visit Documents:
- A detail letter explaining , why do you want to visit / you are genuine visitor / why will you back to your home country before expiring visa
4. Proof of Financial Support:-
Free Visitor Visa Guidance form
- Must have a Bank statement which displays all the transactions occurring over a period of last six months, which must include all kinds of transactions like foreign slips, property purchases, fixed deposits, occupational viability etc.
- Income Tax returns / Form 16 for last 3 year
5. Invitation Letter From Canada (If Applicable)
- If you are invited from your loved one Canada, then must be having detail invitation letter.
6. Additional Documents
- Hotel Booking
- Day to Day tour Itinerary.
- Air tickets
- If Retired - Retirement proof/pension passbook or slips.
- If Student - School/College ID card copy.
- Other financial documents like FD, NSC, PPF, Shares, Property papers etc.
You May Also Want to Read