aptechvisa logo

Connecting You And Your Parents With Adventure

Parent / Family Members Migration

If you are recognised parent(s) of an adult child living in Denmark as a Resident or a Citizen, then you stand eligible to apply for Resident Permit for Denmark. However, other family members can apply for family reunification with a person residing in Denmark

The category other family members also includes a parent applying to be family reunified with his/her child under the age of 18 who is living in Denmark. It is only possible to be granted family reunification with one's child under 18 if the child's other parent is not the applicant's spouse/partner. If the child's other parent is the applicant's spouse/partner, the applicant should apply for family reunification with a spouse.

If the child other parent is not the applicant's current spouse/partner, but is the applicant's former spouse/partner, the decisive factor is how much interaction the applicant has had with his/her child, and the child's general attachment to Denmark.

Know if you are eligible for this program. Call at our toll free number and get Professional Advice from our Immigration Experts today!

Check your Eligibility

How Aptech Global Can Make Your Denmark Dream a Reality!

At Aptech global, we ensure 100% success to you in delivery of your Denmark visa and enabling you to pursue your dream to settle overseas. Our team of experienced professionals are having insights into the Denmark immigration sector and are well-versed with dealing with all types of permanent resident visa. Make your Denmark immigration journey reliable with us. Call us today at +91 8447281370 or drop your query at delhi@aptechvisa.com.

Get Your Visa Enquiry