aptechvisa logo

Bring Your Childrens To Denmark
Home Denmark Immigration Children Visa

Where Can I Submit My Denmark Immigration Application ?

Your Denmark Immigration application can be submitted at the Danish diplomatic mission (embassy or consulate general) in the country of your origin (or the country where you have resided legally for the past three months).

The mission will then forward your application to the Immigration Service in Denmark, where it will be further processed.

If there is absence of Danish diplomatic mission in your country of origin (or country of residence), it is also possible to submit your application at the mission of any Schengen country.

These are the general guidelines and procedure for Denmark Immigration. To get a detailed view in this regard, we suggest you to contact our panel of experts and avail a FREE first consultation over phone.

You can also fill our FREE Assessment Form.



Pay Online

online payment

Stay Updated

News     Blog     Jobs