The Green Card Program of Denmark immigration is a scheme which invites highly qualified and skilled foreign workers to get a status of a Resident in the country.
There are many benefits of Denmark immigration program, few of which are listed below:
- Denmark Green card holders are eligible for visa-free trip to all Schengen countries.
- Denmark Permanent Residence Permit Status provides the right to work in all European Union countries.
- Denmark Green Card provides the rights of primary applicant to his/her family members as well.
- Denmark Green Card lets the holder to reap benefits of various social benefits of being Danish and acquire grants in aid, buy assets and children add right to get free of charge higher education, etc.
- Denmark Green Card lets the accompanied family members of the primary applicant, to inhabit in the Denmark and to get permanent residence.
These are the general guidelines and procedure for Denmark Immigration. To get a detailed view in this regard, we suggest you to contact our panel of experts and avail a FREE first consultation over phone.
You can also fill our FREE Assessment Form.