aptechvisa logo

Explore Denmark On Your Own With Your Family

Family Migration

If you have a close relative or a family member in Denmark, you are eligible to apply for a residence permit on the grounds of family reunification, provided that certain conditions are met
Check your Eligibility

Family reunification can be granted to:

  • Spouses, registered partners and cohabiting partners
  • Children
  • Other Family Members

If you are granted a residence permit, it is not a permanent residency but a temporary one. You can apply for an extension of your residence permit after a certain period of time and apply for a permanent residence permit. You must still meet the conditions for your original residence permit.

Normally, a residence permit as a family reunified person gives you the right to work in Denmark.

Spouses and Cohabiting Partners

If your spouse or cohabiting partner lives in Denmark, you can apply for a residence permit on the grounds of family reunification. Read more


A foreign national under the age of 18 whose parents are living permanently in Denmark as a resident or a citizen can be granted a residence permit under the family reunification rules, provided that certain requirements are met. Read more

Other Family Members

This group comprises all other family members than children under 15 years and spouses/partners, for example, children over 15 years or parents whose adult children live in Denmark.

How Aptech Global Can Make Your Denmark Dream a Reality!

At Aptech global, we ensure 100% success to you in delivery of your Denmark visa and enabling you to pursue your dream to settle overseas. Our team of experienced professionals are having insights into the Denmark immigration sector and are well-versed with dealing with all types of permanent resident visa. Make your Denmark immigration journey reliable with us. Call us today at +91 8447281370 or drop your query at delhi@aptechvisa.com.

Get Your Visa Enquiry