Check your Eligibility
Any foreign national under the age of 18, whose parents are living permanently in Denmark can be granted a residence permit under the family reunification rules, provided that certain requirements are met beforehand.
The requirements vary depending on whether the applicant is under or over the age of 15, and depending on whether the child is applying to be family reunified with his/her biological parents, adopted parents or foster parents.
The Guardian Dwelling in Denmark (or His/Her Partner or Associate) Must Either
- Be a Denmark Citizen or an of additional Nordic country,
- Held a house issued in keeping with Aliens Act part 7 (1) or (2) or section 8 (refugee or covered fame),
- Held a dwelling permit that has been multiplied in accordance with Aliens Act section 7 (3),
- Be a permanent resident, or
- Have the likelihood to become a permanent residence at some factor.
Moreover, following need to be taken care by both mother and father residing in Denmark:
- The mother or father in Denmark has to have sole or shared custody of the child seeking family reunification
- The parent in Denmark or his/her partner may not be convicted of offence like child abuse for a period of at the least 10 years prior to family reunification being granted
Requirements of the child:
- The child ought to be below the age of 15 on the time the application is submitted
- After the family reunification, the child must are living together with father or/and mother
How Aptech Global Can Make Your Denmark Dream a Reality!
At Aptech global, we ensure 100% success to you in delivery of your Denmark visa and enabling you to pursue your dream to settle overseas.
Our team of experienced professionals are having insights into the Denmark immigration sector and are well-versed with dealing with all types of permanent resident visa. Make your Denmark immigration journey reliable with us.
Call us today at +91 8447281370 or drop your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Your Visa Enquiry