Canada Tourist Visa Requirements
Currently, visas are not required for citizens of 46 countries – including most EU members, Australia and New Zealand – for visits of up to six months.
Canada does not treat all international visitors the same; citizens of certain countries will have an easier time entering Canada than others. All foreign visitors to Canada, however, must bring a valid passport & visa from their home country.
Canada visitor visa is an official document that issued by Citizenship immigration Canada, It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada for short term period or up to 6 months stay.
You Can Apply For a Visitor Visa Online Or On Paper.
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
Free Assessment Form
- Have a valid travel document, like a passport
- Be in good health
- Have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- Convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- Have enough money for your stay.
- You may also need a medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
You may be denied a visa, or an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), refused entry to, or removed from Canada for any of these reasons:
- Security reasons, including
- human or international rights violations, including
- committing a crime, including driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- financial reasons – if you’re unable or unwilling to support yourself and your family members
- misrepresentation, which includes providing false information or withholding information directly related to decisions made under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
- medical reasons – which include medical conditions that:
- Endanger public health
- Endanger public safety, or
- causes excessive demand on health or social services (some applicants are exempt)
- Having an inadmissible family member.
- failure to comply with any provision of IRPA
PLEASE NOTE:, BE PATIENT. Nothing worth having is easy! I know it could be stressful, but that’s the reality. We all have to go through it! Wishing you the best of luck on your visa application
Free Visitor Visa Guidance form
You May Also Want to Read