aptechvisa logo
Canada Immigration News
Home Canada FAQ's

Should I Use Travel Agent Or Visa Consultant To Help Me Apply For Visitors Visa ?

Canada Tourist Visa allows you to visit Canada as a temporary visitor for the purpose of work, travel, leisure or re-unions with friends and families.

To apply for Canada Visitor Visa, you must go with a Visa consultant and not a travel agent as a travel agent basically has no clear knowledge about various rules and policies of Canadian government’s tourism industry. A Visa consultant on the other hand is a legal representative of your case and ensures smooth functioning and working of your application.

A travel agent will just keep your documents ready, whereas a visa consultant, in addition to document submission, will also take care of various deadlines and faster processing of your visa case.

You also get many complimentary services from a Visa consultant unlike a Travel agent who will just mint money out of you in the name of visa grant.

These are the general guidelines and procedure for Canada Tourist Visa. To get a detailed view in this regard, we suggest you to contact our panel of experts and avail a FREE first consultation over phone.

You can also fill our FREE Assessment Form.

If you live in India and want to immigrate to Canada choose right PNP Program and Apply for your PNP Program through the passionate team of immigration experts, Aptech Visa provides its client best support and assistance to secure their PR Visa. You may take help of the specialists at Aptech Visa on Contact No:011-47020728, 29, 30, 31, 32 / 8447153819 (Delhi) or mail at: info@aptechvisa.com and you may also fill the ‘free Assessment form’ to get call back from the Aptech Visa’s Immigration Specialists.


Aptech Global Immigration Services


Pay Online

online payment

Stay Updated

News     Blog     Jobs