Getting a negative reply from AINP is the most heartening news you can hear provided you have put hundred percent efforts.
Hence, it is very important to fill the application form and collect and complete all the relevant documents in order to not face rejection.
Therefore, make sure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have a full-time job offer letter, given by the Alberta employer
- You must have a minimum work experience required by the employer
- You must have a minimum English Language Proficiency Test score
- You must show the desired interest to live and work in Alberta
- You must have a valid work permit and other documents
- You must have a required skills according to the NOC 0, A , and B
- You must provide a legal proof of residence in your country
- You must have a labor market impact assessment confirmation letter
- After meeting these requirements, you may be eligible to apply for AINP
You can fill the FREE assessment form
After meeting the eligibility criteria, the next thing is to collect and complete your required documents, as a single discrepancy in your documents can further lead to another rejection.
Check documents required for AINP
Also, make sure that you double cross check your documents to avoid any last minute mistakes.
Hence, you may choose to re-apply to the AINP if your situation changes and you meet all criteria for the specific category to which you plan to re-apply.
Therefore, it is best suitable to consult a reputed and long running visa counselor for your successful AINP application process.
If you live in India and want to immigrate to Canada choose right PNP Program and Apply for your PNP Program through the passionate team of immigration experts, Aptech Visa provides its client best support and assistance to secure their PR Visa. You may take help of the specialists at Aptech Visa on Contact No:011-47020728, 29, 30, 31, 32 / 8447153819 (Delhi) or mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and you may also fill the ‘free Assessment form’ to get call back from the Aptech Visa’s Immigration Specialists.