aptechvisa logo
Canada Immigration News
Home Canada FAQ's

How Can I Sponsor My Children ?

Canada Child Visa is for dependent children of Residents/ Permanent Residents/Citizens of Canada. Being dependent means that child is financially as well as emotionally dependable on his/her parents currently residing in the country of Canada.

To sponsor your child, you must comply with the eligibility requirements as laid down by the government of Canada.

Following are the mandatory conditions to sponsor your child under Canada’s Child Visa:

  1. You must be a legal parent/ guardian of a dependent child
  2. You must be currently residing in Canada as/ on status of a Permanent Resident or Citizen
  3. You must be older than 18 years of age
  4. You must be financially dependent
  5. Other requirements as may asked by the Canadian authorities

If you are duly meeting these requirements, then you can sponsor your child to Canada.

These are the general guidelines and procedure for Canada Child Visa Program. To get a detailed view in this regard, we suggest you to contact our panel of experts and avail a FREE first consultation over phone.

You can also fill our FREE Assessment Form.

If you live in India and want to immigrate to Canada choose right PNP Program and Apply for your PNP Program through the passionate team of immigration experts, Aptech Visa provides its client best support and assistance to secure their PR Visa. You may take help of the specialists at Aptech Visa on Contact No:011-47020728, 29, 30, 31, 32 / 8447153819 (Delhi) or mail at: info@aptechvisa.com and you may also fill the ‘free Assessment form’ to get call back from the Aptech Visa’s Immigration Specialists.


Aptech Global Immigration Services


Pay Online

online payment

Stay Updated

News     Blog     Jobs