Canada Immigration News
Home Canada FAQ's

Can I Apply For Permanent Residency While Working in Canada ?

Yes, you can apply for Permanent Residency while working in Canada.

Like any other Express Entry candidate, you need to fulfill the eligibility requirements.

Eligibility requirements for Canada PR:

  • You need to have a positive ECA, without a positive ECA, you cannot apply for Canada PR. You can do your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) with Aptech Global.
  • Your age must be less than 47 years as Canada welcomes people who are highly productive and efficient
  • You must be having at least 3 years of educational degree (Bachelors or equivalent)
  • You should have a skilled work experience of minimum 1 year full time, continuous, and paid in nature and should be listed on the NOC list of Canada.

Check whether your job profile is in demand or not?

  • It is compulsory to give English Proficiency test and should score at least 6 bands in each module of general training IELTS exam

You can get IELTS assistance from Aptech Global

  • Meeting health and character requirements is compulsory

You are eligible to apply under Express Entry as a working professional if you meet these above mentioned requirements.

Apply for Express Entry System!

You can fill the FREE assessment form to know more about your chances of immigrating to Canada on permanent basis.

All you have to do is contact Aptech Global and we will take care of the rest!

If you live in India and want to immigrate to Canada choose right PNP Program and Apply for your PNP Program through the passionate team of immigration experts, Aptech Visa provides its client best support and assistance to secure their PR Visa. You may take help of the specialists at Aptech Visa on Contact No:011-47020728, 29, 30, 31, 32 / 8447153819 (Delhi) or mail at: info@aptechvisa.com and you may also fill the ‘free Assessment form’ to get call back from the Aptech Visa’s Immigration Specialists.


Aptech Global Immigration Services