Yes, you can apply for Canada Permanent Residency while studying in Canada.
Like any other Express Entry candidate, you also need to comply with the eligibility requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Canada PR:
- First step is to get a positive ECA. Without having so, you cannot apply for Canada PR visa. Get your ECA assessed with Aptech Global
- You must be having an age not more than 47 years. Canada only welcomes highly productive workforce and therefore, age factor is given a due weightage.
- You must be having at least 3 years of educational degree (Bachelors or equivalent).
- As mentioned earlier too, you must be having a skilled work experience of at least 1 year. Such work experience need to be full-time, continuous and paid in nature & listed on the NOC list of Canada.
- Another important consideration is having your Language Skills upright. You must be proficient in English Language equivalent to at least 6 bands in each module of general training IELTS exam.
- Also, meeting Health and Character Requirements are mandatory.
If you are well meeting these requirements, you become eligible for Express Entry, even as a student in Canada.
These are the general guidelines and procedure for Canada Express Entry. To get a detailed view in this regard, we suggest you to contact our panel of experts and avail a FREE first consultation over phone.
You can also fill our FREE Assessment Form.
If you live in India and want to immigrate to Canada choose right PNP Program and Apply for your PNP Program through the passionate team of immigration experts, Aptech Visa provides its client best support and assistance to secure their PR Visa. You may take help of the specialists at Aptech Visa on Contact No:011-47020728, 29, 30, 31, 32 / 8447153819 (Delhi) or mail at: email@example.com and you may also fill the ‘free Assessment form’ to get call back from the Aptech Visa’s Immigration Specialists.