Canada Immigration News
Home Canada FAQ's

I’m a Skilled Temporary Foreign Worker and Want to Apply to Stay Permanently. Is There an Education Requirement ?

Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is for those candidates who are currently working in Canada on a temporary basis and is looking to settle down in the country permanently.

To be eligible for this category of Canada Immigration, you must meet certain conditions.

  1. Must not be older than 47 years of age
  2. Must meet the required language proficiency level
  3. Must be having at least 3 years of Canadian work experience
  4. Must be having at least 3 years of educational degree (Bachelors or equivalent) matching with that of Canadian education levels

If any of the above mentioned condition is not complied with, you cannot apply to CEC stream.

These are the general guidelines and procedure for Canadian Experience Class. To get a detailed view in this regard, we suggest you to contact our panel of experts and avail a FREE first consultation over phone.

You can also fill our FREE Assessment Form.

If you live in India and want to immigrate to Canada choose right PNP Program and Apply for your PNP Program through the passionate team of immigration experts, Aptech Visa provides its client best support and assistance to secure their PR Visa. You may take help of the specialists at Aptech Visa on Contact No:011-47020728, 29, 30, 31, 32 / 8447153819 (Delhi) or mail at: info@aptechvisa.com and you may also fill the ‘free Assessment form’ to get call back from the Aptech Visa’s Immigration Specialists.


Aptech Global Immigration Services


Pay Online

online payment

Stay Updated

News     Blog     Jobs