Ontario’s human capital priorities (HCP) stream, one of the most popular PNP stream under Express Entry has opened applications for Canada immigration seekers. The stream probably, is also going to issue new Notification Of Interest (NOIs) to eligible candidates from the express entry pool by the end of this year.
The candidates who are nominated under the stream can claim extra 600 CRS score with an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for Canada PR visa.
Getting a nomination under Ontario’s human capital priorities stream, is distinctive and unique as the system neither works on ‘first come, first served’ basis, nor it considers EOIs (Expression Of Interest) of the prospective candidates. In fact, OINP searches for the suitable candidates from the express entry pool who are willing to settle and work in Ontario and issues them NOI.
Notes from OINP:
To the candidates, OINP has following rules to keep in mind-
• Candidate must be having a valid express entry profile
• Candidate must receive Notification Of Interest (NOI) from the province of Ontario
• All issued NOIs issued in the year 2017, are void after 31st December,2017
• Candidate must have sufficient funds
• Meet additional criteria under FSWP or CEC