SINP New EOI Draws 2019 For Entrepreneur Category Out!
Posted On: Fri, Dec 27 2019
The province of Saskatchewan conducted new expression of interest draw for the year 2019 under The Entrepreneur Category Process on January 3, 2019. The applicants with the expression of interest draw score of 115 and above were invited in this current draw. The total number of expression of interest draws were given to 90 candidates.
The Entrepreneur Category process involves three steps to the nomination process:
- Expression of Interest (EOI) submission to the SINP
- EOI selection and invitation to submit an application
- The applicants are invited on the basis of their EOI score with highest points selected during each draw. The number of invitations are however dependent upon the requirement in Saskatchewan
- The candidates after ITA are processed
The SINP Entrepreneur Program is specifically created for the migrants who are willing to start, obtain or partner in business in Saskatchewan to contribute towards the growing economy of Saskatchewan.
To be able to apply for SINP Entrepreneur Program, you are required to:
- Must meet the basic requirements under the Canada-Saskatchewan Immigration Agreement
- Must possess potential to create economic benefit for Saskatchewan
- Be the continued operation of an existing business or the establishment of new business meeting economic needs in Saskatchewan.
- Must meet the minimum entry criteria of having CAD 500,000 at minimum in Net Business and Personal Assets
- Must have a minimum three years of relevant business management or entrepreneurial experience gained in the past ten years
The next SINP Entrepreneur Program is expected to take place on 7th of March, 2019.
There are different PR programs for the migrants available through Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). If you wish to know your immigration chances, connect with one of our visa and immigration experts by filling the free assessment form. You will surely get a call-back to discuss the Canada PR query.