SINP In-Demand Occupation List 2019 Revised
Posted On: Fri, Dec 27 2019
The province of Saskatchewan has updated its Occupation in demand list on 11th October, 2018 keeping in mind the recent labour requirement in Saskatchewan. The list has removed some of the famous and most-sort after occupations from SINP labour market.
Therefore, applicants applying for SINP Express Entry or Occupation in-demand stream must look out for their occupation on updated SINP demand list before applying.
The occupations on the list are selected by the labour requirement for the particular occupations, meaning that nominations with positive employment prospects in Saskatchewan are selected and other occupations exceeding the labour market are removed.
The following occupations have been removed from the SINP In-Demand Occupation List:
- Engineering Managers (NOC 0211)
- Manufacturing managers (NOC 0911)
- Utilities Managers (NOC 0912)
- Civil Engineers (NOC 2131)
- Computer Engineers (NOC 2147)
- Software Engineers (NOC 2173)
- Web Designers and Developers (NOC 2175)
- Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists (NOC 2225)
- Electronic service technicians (NOC 2242)
- Economists and economic policy researchers and analysts (NOC 4162)
- Agricultural Representatives, Consultants and Specialists (NOC 2123)
- Medical Sonographers (NOC 3216)
You may contact the visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global by filling the free assessment form. The visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global would contact you soon to discuss your immigration case.