SINP In- Demand List Revised For 2018-19!Posted On: Fri, Dec 27 2019
It seems Saskatchewan has decided to explode different immigration news all at once. The latest update of 22nd August, 2018 for SINP saw a revised in-demand occupation list. The list has removed some famous occupations entirely from SINP labour market. Also, no new addition has been done in SINP demand list. Therefore, applicants applying for SINP Express Entry or Occupation in-demand stream must check their occupation on updated SINP demand list before applying.
The occupations on the list are selected by the labour requirement for the particular occupations. This means that nominations which are not exceeding the employment demand are listed on the list and others exceeding the labour demand get removed. Henceforth, the following occupations have been removed for 2018-19 from SINP In demand occupation list.
- Engineering Managers (NOC 0211)
- Civil Engineers (NOC 2131)
- Computer Engineers (NOC 2147)
- Software Engineers (NOC 2173)
- Web Designers and developers (NOC 2175)
- Economists and economic policy researchers and analysts (NOC 4162)
- Electronic service technicians (NOC 2242)
- Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists (NOC 2225)
- Manufacturing managers (NOC 0911)
- Utilities managers (NOC 0912)
The new list will give better chances for the technical occupations to flourish whereas for IT occupations, immigration to SINP now seems difficult!
For further assistance with regards to occupational demand lists and eligibility requirements to migrate to Canada, it is suggested to fill the free assessment form. The visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global would contact you soon to discuss your immigration case.