Processing Fees To Canada Immigration Rises Up From 30 April 2020
Posted On: Sat, Apr 11 2020
The Canada immigration authority is going to increase its processing fee at the end of April month for the overseas workers who are desirable to become permanent residents of Canada. The fees that a foreign nationals need to pay including processing, operational and service delivery costs that are associated to all PR immigration programs.
The latest regulations will come into effect from 30th April 2020 at 9:00 am daylight time for Canada Immigration. All the completed visa applications on Canada Immigration or after this date and time will be processed as per the current processing fee schedule. However, applications that received on or after this time that do not including right fees will be retuned back to applicants as incomplete.
Starting for the year 2020-21, the processing fees for Economic class applicants will increase as mentioned in the following points:
- Processing fees for principal applicants under economic business class that includes start-up visa, self-employed, Quebec investor, Quebec self-employed visa will be going to rise from $1050 to $1575 which is 50% increase in these visa category.
- Processing Fees for principal candidates under Economic non-business class will be raised up by 50% and it will be from $550 to $825. It is noted that this increase will be not applied to fees for principal applicants as well as their families in the Caregivers programs which remain unchanged.
- For Spouses or common law partner processing fee under economic classes, it will go up from $550 to $825 which is increase of 50%.
- Processing fee for dependent children under economic classes will increase from $150 to $225 (an increase of 50%).
- There is a rise of 2% in the processing fee of right of permanent resident fee which is from $490 to $500.
Additionally, the processing fees are likely to be increase in the next two years based on applicable Consumer price Index increase which is rounded nearest to $5. The latest fees will be released in 2022. On the other hand, fees for permanent resident cards, permanent resident travel document and replacement or certification immigration documents will not be increased.
To know more in this regard, get in touch with Aptech Global. If you fill the online assessment form, one of our Canada immigration experts will soon contact and reach you.