The province of Ontario must identify new ways of ensuring more immigrants to settle outside the Toronto region so create a more balanced population growth across the province and maintain a “high quality of life” for all its residents in the coming years, says a new Conference Board of Canada Study.
The Greater Toronto Area, or GTA is currently welcoming 77 percent of new immigrants to Ontario which translated to 106,000 newcomers to the GTA in 2018. The other 23 percent of newcomers settle in other areas of the province.
The Greater Toronto area of Canada is the most populous and multicultural metropolitan area. It encompasses the city of Toronto and 25 other municipalities producing 20 percent of Canada’s GDP.
The Ontario Municipal and provincial governments are planning to regionalize immigration new Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot by the creation of an Ontario Regional Immigration Strategy. The basic purpose of this strategy is "a shared vision for the future, including short-, medium-, and long-term regionalization targets, regional economic priorities, performance measures to track progress, and an operational plan featuring the roles and responsibilities of each party in achieving the targets.”
The medium-long target is set to settle the newcomers outside GTA to 35 percent by 2030.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will also help “to steer more immigrants to CMAs beyond the GTA,” the study says.
The study also calls for the creation of a new community and Family Support stream under the OINP.
For the latest Canada Immigration News and other Canada PR eligibility conditions, it is suggested to connect with visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the immigration query.
This is in regard to my journey with Aptechvisa Services. I have experienced here were so far better and I already recommended my multiple friends to them because I can trust their words. I got Aptech visa reference through one of my best friend and today I am in Canada and this all happened just because of Aptech visa.
This is a time to appreciate the performance of Aptech visa. True, Genuine, professional and what not, this is the immigration consultancy to whom we can trust blindly. Due to my age factor I did not score well but more than 400 and this made myself eligible for Ontario and my consultant worked hard in my profile and made it true.
Hope you all are reading my message with Great Spirit. I would rate Aptech 10 out of 10. In between of my application, I have faced a lot of issues in arranging documents but everything went well and there was a continuous support of Aptech which motivated me everything and today I am in Canada, Ontario. Thank you Aptech
Aptech is the best immigration consultant and the staff is of very friendly nature. Since I was there in US, so it was very difficult for me to coordinate with them but they always answered my queries very promptly and meantime, my father was there every time to support me. With the help of Aptech and my father, we got our PR visa for Canada. I am feeling so lucky to be associated with Aptech.
Here we would like to Thank you Aptech visa for all the assistance and help which we have received in our Canada PR visa application throughout the process. They helped me a lot in every manner and it would be an honor if I would say something good about Aptech visa. You guys are really hard working.
Mine was the wonderful journey with Aptech throughout the process. I enjoyed working with them and I would really recommend Aptech to all of you. I have also given a lot of references and in future also will try to refer Aptech to all my known and relatives.
My son has applied for PR visa through Aptech and then he decided to apply for my tourist visa from Aptech only and you can’t believe that I got my visa within 24 hours after applying for the online application. I would really appreciate the work out done by Aptech Global in our applications. Keep working hard guys.
Due to some corrections in my passport, it took more time for me to get the visa but Aptech handled all the things very precisely and smartly. They keep on coordinating with High Commission for my application and did all the conversation on time. Thank you for supporting me.