Ontario PNP Issues Notifications Of Interest On April 29, 2020 Under Skilled Trade Stream
Posted On: Thu, Apr 30 2020
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has recently issued Notifications of Interest (NOI) for Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trade stream on 29th April, 2020. If candidates received a NOC (National Occupational Classification), they don’t require contacting the program. OINP has targeted eligible candidates with having work experience in 14 NOC codes.
The following NOC are listed out for Skilled Trade Stream:
- Ironworkers (7236)
- Structural metal and platework fabricators and fitters (7235)
- Electricians (7241)
- Electrical power line and cable workers (7244)
- Carpenters (7271)
- Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers (7252)
- Concrete finishers (7282)
- Roofers (7291)
- Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews (7302)
- Heavy duty equip mechanics (7312)
- Refrigeration and AC mechanics (7313)
- Machine fitters (7316)
- Elevator Constructor and mechanics (7318)
- Crane operators (7371)
To be qualified for Ontario PNP, eligible applicants need to show their work experience in any of one above NOC codes. The application may be refused if candidates don’t demonstrate work experience in any of these NOC (national occupation classification) codes.
The Express Entry Skilled Trade stream is an immigration stream under OINP and it gives the opportunity to foreign nationals who have work experience to permanently live and settle within the Ontario province.
To get to know more about Ontario PNP draw and other PNP news, connect with Aptech Global. By filling the online assessment form, you will soon receive a call back from one of our PNP visa consultants.