Ontario New Express Entry Draws Targets 10 Occupations With CRS 439 - 465
Posted On: Wed, Aug 21 2019
The province of Ontario conducted new occupation-specific draw held 15 August 2019 inviting 997 applicants to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence through its Human Capital Priorities Stream. The CRS cut-off score in this draw ranges between 439 and 465. The selected candidates who received an invitation have work experience in one of 10 occupations listed below.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draw targeted 10 occupations are:
- Other Administrative Service Managers (0114)
- Corporate Sales Managers (0601)
- Professional Occupations in business management consulting (1122)
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relation Managers (0124)
- Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers (0621)
- Financial Auditors and Accountants (1111)
- Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric nurses (3012)
- Financial Managers (0111)
- Other Financial Officers (1114)
- Managers in customer and personal services (0651)
The selected candidates under these occupations do not require a job offer to receive a notification of interest.
To apply for OINP through it's Human Capital Priorities Stream, your profile must be in the express entry pool along with eligibility requirements for the federal program. The provincial nomination from Ontario will entitle 600 additional points towards the overall immigration points.
For further information related to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and latest Canada Immigration news updates, connect with our team of visa experts.