Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s Employ Job Offer Stream Reaches To Its Intake Limit[Published Fri, Dec 27 2019]
The popular stream of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) ‘Employer Job Offer’ has reached to its intake limit and no further application will be accepted under this stream. The Job Offer Stream allows applicants to submit an application to the OINP if they have support from an Ontario Employer.
When the quota reached to its intake limit the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration, Ontario stated that 'The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream in the months ahead.'
Under this stream the foreign workers who are having an eligible employment offer from an Ontario employer can apply for permanent residency in Ontario, Canada. The offered job must be in a skilled occupation at level 0, A or B of the National Occupational Code (NOC). Applicants can only apply if they have received a permanent and full-time job offer (a minimum of 30 hours per week, or 1,560 hours per year) from an Ontario employer.
One should meet with the following required criteria to apply for OINP:
- Have a permanent, full-time job offer in a skilled occupation (NOC levels 0, A, or B) from the employer that is also submitting an application.
- Have minimum qualification certificate/diploma which makes them eligible.
- Have 2 year of experience in the occupational field
- Having job offer letter from the employer for full-time or permanent.
- Intention to live in Ontario.
To know more visit Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.