Ontario Express Entry Draw Targets 1072 Candidates In May 31Posted On: Mon, Dec 30 2019
The province of Ontario invited more than 1,000 Express Entry candidates with work experience in 10 occupations in a draw held May 31 were invited to apply for a provincial nomination through Ontario's Human Capital Priorities Stream. A total of 1,072 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence having Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score ranging from 439 to 469 were invited in this draw. All the selected candidates had the required work experience in their related field.
The occupation-specific draw was conducted for:
- Other Administrative Managers (NOC O114)
- Corporate Sales Managers (NOC 0601)
- Professional Occupations in Business Management Consulting (NOC 1122)
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relation Managers (NOC 0124)
- Retail and wholesale trade Managers (NOC 0621)
- Financial Auditors and Accountant (NOC 1111)
- Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses (NOC 3012)
- Financial Managers (NOC 0111)
- Other Financial Managers (NOC 1114)
- Managers in customer and personal services (NOC 0651)
In the past, Ontario has targeted IT occupations and this is the first time OINP has targeted a specific list of occupations.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)’s Human Capital Priorities Stream allows the province to search the federal Express Entry pool of candidates who meet the stream’s federal and provincial eligibility criteria and invite them to apply for a provincial nomination for Canada Permanent Resident Visa.
The interested candidates applying for OINP through Human Capita Priorities Stream or other Express Entry Stream are first required to enter the Express Entry pool.
For further information related to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and other eligibility conditions, it is suggested to connect with visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global by filling the Canada Immigration Assessment Form.