- Office Hours: Monday to Saturday(10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
Ontario’s Express Entry: 615 ITAs Issued to French-Speaking Skilled Workers
Ontario PNP Conducted Draw on March 16, 2023, Under Ontario Express Entry French-speaking skilled workers and Invited 615 Applicants under the below 2 Draws.
|Date||Stream||Minimum CRS score||ITA||Express Entry Profile Creation Date||Description|
|March 16, 2023||Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream||291-489||271||March 16, 2022–March 16, 2023||Targeted at Tech, Trades, and Other Priority occupations|
|March 16, 2023||Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream||400-489||344||March 16, 2022–March 16, 2023||Targeted at Health, Education, and Finance occupations|
Please note under this draw Ontario targeted Tech, Trades, health, education, and finance occupations. Please find the occupation below
Health, Education, and Finance occupations
- NOC 10010 - Financial managers
- NOC 10011 - Human resources managers
- NOC 12101 - Human resources and recruitment officers
- NOC 12102 - Procurement and purchasing agents and officers
- NOC 13100 - Administrative officers
- NOC 13110 - Administrative assistants
- NOC 31100 - Specialists in clinical and laboratory medicine
- NOC 31101 - Specialists in surgery
- NOC 31102 - General practitioners and family physicians
- NOC 31112 - Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists
- NOC 31120 - Pharmacists
- NOC 31200 - Psychologists
- NOC 31202 - Physiotherapists
- NOC 31203 - Occupational Therapists
- NOC 31204 - Kinesiologists and other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
- NOC 31301 - Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 31302 - Nurse practitioners
- NOC 31303 - Physician assistants, midwives, and allied health professionals
- NOC 32101 - Licensed practical nurses
- NOC 32103 - Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists, and cardiopulmonary technologists
- NOC 32109 - Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
- NOC 32120 - Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 32121 - Medical radiation technologists
- NOC 33102 - Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
- NOC 33103 - Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants
- NOC 33109 - Other assisting occupations in support of health services
- NOC 40021 - School principals and administrators of elementary and secondary education
- NOC 41200 - University professors and lecturers
- NOC 41210 - College and other vocational instructors
- NOC 41220 - Secondary school teachers
- NOC 41221 - Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
- NOC 41300 - Social Workers
- NOC 41301 - Therapists in counseling and related specialized therapies
- NOC 41310 - Police investigators and other investigative occupations
- NOC 41321 - Career development practitioners and career counselors (except education)
- NOC 42201 - Social and community service workers
- NOC 42202 - Early childhood educators and assistants
- NOC 42203 - Instructors of Persons with Disabilities
- NOC 43100 - Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants
Tech, Trades, and Other Priority occupations
- NOC 20010 - Engineering managers
- NOC 20012 - Computer and Information Systems Managers
- NOC 21111 - Forestry professionals
- NOC 21112 - Agricultural representatives, consultants, and specialists
- NOC 21120 - Public and environmental health and safety professionals
- NOC 21211 - Data Scientists
- NOC 21223 - Database Analysts and Data Administrators
- NOC 21230 - Computer systems developers and programmers
- NOC 21231 - Software engineers and designers
- NOC 21232 - Software developers and programmers
- NOC 21233 - Web designers
- NOC 21234 - Web Developers and Programmers
- NOC 21300 - Civil engineers
- NOC 21301 - Mechanical engineers
- NOC 21310 - Electrical and electronic engineers
- NOC 21311 - Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers )
- NOC 21320 - Chemical engineers
- NOC 21321 - Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 21322 - Metallurgical and materials engineers
- NOC 21330 - Mining engineers
- NOC 21331 - Geological engineers
- NOC 22101 - Geological and mineral technologists and technicians
- NOC 22301 - Mechanical engineering technologies and technicians
- NOC 22302 - Industrial engineers and manufacturing technologists and technicians
- NOC 22313 - Aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics mechanics, technicians, and inspectors
- NOC 62020 - Food service supervisors
- NOC 63201 - Butchers - retail and wholesale
- NOC 63202 - Bakers
- NOC 72011 - Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades, and telecommunications occupations
- NOC 72014 - Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers, and services
- NOC 72020 - Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades
- NOC 72024 - Supervisors, motor transport, and other ground transit operators
- NOC 72100 - Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors
- NOC 72101 - Tool and die, makers
- NOC 72104 - Structural metal and plate work fabricators and fitters
- NOC 72106 - Welders and related machine operators
- NOC 72200 - Electricians (except industrial and power system)
- NOC 72201 - Industrial electricians
- NOC 72204 - Telecommunications line and cable installers and repairers
- NOC 72205 - Telecommunications equipment installation and cable television service technicians
- NOC 72300 - Plumbers
- NOC 72302 - Gas fitters
- NOC 72310 - Carpenters
- NOC 72311 - Cabinetmakers
- NOC 72320 - Bricklayers
- NOC 72400 - Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics
- NOC 72401 - Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- NOC 72404 - Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors
- NOC 72410 - Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics, and mechanical repairers
- NOC 72421 - Appliance servicers and repairers
- NOC 73100 - Concrete finishers
- NOC 73102 - Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers, and lathers
- NOC 73110 - Roofers and shinglers
- NOC 73111 - Glaziers
- NOC 73112 - Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)
- NOC 73402 - Drillers and blasters - surface mining, quarrying, and construction
- NOC 82020 - Supervisors, mining, and quarrying
- NOC 82030 - Agricultural service contractors and farm supervisors
- NOC 93200 - Aircraft assemblers and aircraft assembly inspectors
Learn how to apply for Ontario Express Entry French-speaking stream
What is Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream?
Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream is an immigration program designed to attract skilled French-speaking workers to Ontario, Canada. The program is aligned with the federal Express Entry system, which manages applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
Overall, the Ontario Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream is a great opportunity for French-speaking candidates who want to live and work in Ontario and have the required skills and experience to contribute to the province's economy.
How to apply for Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream?
To apply for the Ontario Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream, you will need to follow these steps:
- 1. Determine if you meet the eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the Ontario Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream, you must:
- Be eligible for either the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and have an active Express Entry profile.
- Have a minimum language proficiency level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 7 or higher in French and CLB of 6 or higher in English.
- Intend to live and work in Ontario.
- Create an Express Entry profile: If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will need to create an Express Entry profile and indicate your interest in the Ontario Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are selected by Ontario, you will receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) from the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The NOI will invite you to apply for the Ontario Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
Once you receive an NOI, you will have 45 days to submit an application to the Ontario Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream. You will need to provide supporting documents, such as proof of language proficiency, education, work experience, and other relevant information. You will also need to pay an application fee.
If your application is successful, you will receive a Nomination from the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The Nomination will give you an additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which will significantly improve your chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence from the federal government.
Once you receive the Nomination from the OINP, you can apply for permanent residence at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). You will need to provide additional documentation, such as medical and police clearance certificates.
Overall, the Ontario Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream is a great opportunity for French-speaking candidates who want to live and work in Ontario. It is a competitive program, and meeting the eligibility criteria is just
For more information please consult with Licensed Canada visa consultants at 750-383-2132 or you Can fill out Canada pr free assessment.
If you have any queries about Canadian Immigration, Canada PR, and Studying in Canada talk to our experts.
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6 PM
Take the first step toward making your immigration dream a reality.
Fill our free online visa assessment form, so that, we could help you better.
Please share the required information below.
Canada PR Experts
Canada Immigrants Success Stories
Aptechvisa Canada Success Stories
New Zealand PR Success Stories
Our Branch Offices
New Delhi, India
408, 5th Floor, Westend Mall, Janakpuri West, New Delhi, 110058
706, 7th Floor, Barton centre, MG road metro station Bengaluru, India
R-55 Mahalaxmi Nagar, Indore 452010 India
182, Sanskar Vihar C, Near Alankar College, Meenawala, Sirsi Road Jaipur
24/16 Gaytri Vihar City Center, Gwalior, India
Our Media Mentions
Muskan – Conestoga college
This is a time to appreciate the performance of Aptech visa. True, Genuine, professional and what not, this is the immigration consultancy to whom we can trust blindly. Due to my age factor I did not score well but more than 400 and this made myself eligible for Ontario and my consultant worked hard in my profile and made it true.
Piyush Jakhmola – Dehradun - NZ work Permit
Hi Team, I would like to Thank Aptech Visa team, Monika mam, Mehak and all team members who handled my New Zealand Work visa application. I belong Dehradun but living in Mumbai, I search on Internet and found Aptech visa. Their review were impressive, so I decided to proceed my application with Aptech visa.
To be honest I never visited them, all communication was email, whats app and call. I got my New Zealand Work visa approval with in 28 days.
Rishikant – CBU – Canada
I am Rishikant From Delhi, India. I would like to thank Aptech study Abroad Team members on my Canada study permit approval.
My experience with Aptech Study Abroad is great. Whole team is very cooperative i want to thanks Yogesh Sir, for helping me in getting my Canada study permit. 5/5 stars to Aptech Study Abroad consultants.
Kavita - Haryana - Australia Spouse Visa from India
I am Kavita Laxman Dagra, from Haryana India. I am a mother of one child. I applied for my Australia partner visa from Punjab, but it was refused. It was frustrating and stressful. I did waste not only my money but also my time, and all my efforts went in vain.
After that, I researched the best immigration consultant on google. I visited lots of websites but was not satisfied with their answers. Somehow I found an Aptech visa, watched their success stories and discussed them. Then we decided to visit them in Delhi. I met with Aman Sir. I discussed my case with him in detail. He was very knowledgeable and clearly explained the reason for the refusal after checking my visa application file.
Rakesh – New Zealand Work visa – Thank you Aptech visa
I am Rakesh Naudiyal from India. I am currently working in UAE as a Chef. I always wanted to relocate to New Zealand, but getting a New Zealand visa from India was hard. Now I got the job offer letter from Half & Half NZ. I want to thank the Aptech visa Team Specially Mehak, Monika and all the team members who helped me immensely with my NZ work visa and settling in NZ.
Prabhjot Kaur – Fleming College -Canada
I recommend Aptech Study Abroad Consultant to those who dream of studying in Canada or abroad. Aptech Study Abroad is the best Study abroad Consultancy in Delhi. Before coming here, I watched their success stories on google, but I found them very professional and knowledgeable.
I want to thank Yogesh sir, Nakul Sir, and Monika Mam for their support n guidance throughout the process. Trust me. Please visit them once; they are the best Study abroad consultants.
Subhashree Bhalla – Gurgaon - Canada PR visa from India
Hey Guys I am Subhashree Bhalla – I recently got my Canada PR visa through Aptech visa.
My experience with Aptech visa was amazing starting from counselling till the getting my Canada PR visa. The smart advises of Yogesh sir and Monika Mam AND all team members have helped us in making the best decision for my Canada PR process. I got my Canada PR visa through Ontario PNP Canada.
Gurpreet Singh – Delhi - Canada PR visa from India
Hey Guys, I am Gurpreet Singh from Gurgaon, India; I am a Dentist by profession. I always dream of migrating to Canada from India, but I need clarification about whom to trust. Finally, I found an Aptech visa. I have seen their clients' videos and decided to proceed with Aptech.
My experience with the Aptech visa was impressive. I got my Canada PR visa within 14 months. Many thanks to the Aptech visa team, especially Yogesh Sir and Monika mam. My Overall process was hassle free, with no hidden charges.