Nova Scotia Issued Invitations To The Express Entry Candidates On January 19, 2021Posted On: Wed, Jan 20 2021
On January 19, 2021, the province of Nova Scotia issued invitations to the express entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination so that they can easily apply for Canada’s permanent residence. The invitations were issued through the Labour Market Priorities stream of NSNP (Nova Scotia Nominee Program).
In the latest NSNP draw, the number of invitations has not been disclosed. The stream under which the invitations are issued is linked with express entry which means that a candidate is required to have a valid express entry profile. The eligible candidates are selected from the express entry pool that are talented enough to meet the province’s needs and bridge the gap that exists in the labour market of Nova Scotia.
This draw is focused on inviting those individuals who have “financial officer” as their primary occupation with an NOC code 1114. To receive an invitation from Nova Scotia PNP, the candidates are required to fulfill certain conditions such as:
- Must have a primary occupation of “financial officer” (NOC Code 1114)
- Must have letters of reference from the employers and showcase that they have 4 or more years of work experience as a financial officer with NOC 1114.
- Must have a CLB 9 in all the four abilities such as reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Must have a Bachelor’s program or any course done for 3 years or more
- Must apply on February 18, 2021 at 11:59 p.m., which means that those who have received an invitation must submit their application prior to the given time and date
Congratulations if you have received an invitation in the latest NSNP express entry draw. So, do you want to get settled in the beautiful province of Nova Scotia in 2021? Well, submit your application prior to February 18, 2021 and fulfill your desires.
Those who wish to check their eligibility to apply for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program in 2021 can fill the free online assessment form and determine their eligibility! Wishing you luck and success for the future!